Without being to redundant, the staff and hotel are second to none! Everyone we met on the staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are large and comfortable, and the breakfast is a nice mix of fruit, warm pancakes/babels, eggs, cereal and coffee/juices. The location is an easy walk to the riverfront (the back door walks onto the river and a short distance to the loop). We enjoyed Rosarios for lunch (two blocks south), the Alamo Trolley tour, many eats along the river. This property provides an excellent value and is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio