From the moment we arrived we were treated wonderfully. They truly seemed to be happy we were there. It is located on the river and within walking distance to downtown. Hot breakfast and parking is included in your price, which is very rare in downtown San Antonio hotels. The rooms were so comfortable and we were called moments after we checked in to make sure everything was ok in the room. The hot breakfast was fresh with a great variety and you had real dishes. They have a 24/7 Grab n' Go that you can purchase foods from anytime. The Mushroom and Brie soup was a special treat. They were so helpful with directions. I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio