My husband and I stayed at this hotel on a recent weekday trip shortly after Easter 2013. It was clean and the staff welcoming, helpful and friendly.
With our preference to stay on the 1st floor of the hotel,no "regular" king size rooms were available and we elected to take a handicapped accessible room when it was offered. While this meets the criteria for accommodating a bathroom for a wheelchair, we must've been ignorant in attempting to not have water from our shower run all over the bathroom floor with no hook or nearby toilet seat to place our towels on after we were finished. When my husband's pajamas got all wet from being on the bathroom floor, the hotel staff were very helpful in drying them for us at no charge.
The location is superb with an easy 1/4 - 1/2 mile walk to all the local sights; the Alamo, the Riverwalk, shopping, and an assortment of restaurants including the Station Cafe next door (a great place for unique sandwiches).
The breakfast is more than the typical cereal, juice, coffee offerings and they offered 2 different hot breakfast sandwiches each morning. Have the one that's an open-faced ham with smoked gouda cheese on a crossiant. It was delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio