I stayed in a room with double beds and received so much included for free such as parking, breakfast, a pull-out sofa bed in a generous sitting area, a big tv, and great customer service that helped even with directions. The bathroom was just a little small, but it was clean. I chose a riverview room with a balcony, and the view was beautiful. The first floor has easy access to the walkway along the riverwalk. The shops and restaurants are farther up though, but I liked the quiet after spending all day sightseeing. It was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio