Came here full of anticipation on the reviews . . .
- service, it was impeccable, fast, extraordinarily attentive, some of the best service anywhere.
- salad bar is thorough and has some pricey, tasty items (lots of cheeses, veggies, etc.)
- brazilian beers! Two varieties, they were decent, not great
- meat not that good, hence the rating. Em Chamas in KC is way better on meats. Texas de Brazil about equal (that's no benchmark though)
- dining room is nice but a little too cafeteria, needs booths and more intimacy
Price is fair at $38.50 per person but they should offer a salad bar only option.