“Excellent Service, best value restaurant”

Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 4,671 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Far North Central
San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent Service, best value restaurant”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have been their loyal customer since they opened about 2-3 years ago. Their service is excellent. I work in hospitality industry for many years, in my opinion, this is the one of the few restaurants in San Antonio that provides high caliber customer service. It is a great place to entertain business or personal guests. Their manager, Long, is very knowledgeable in wines and the prices are reasonable. Watch out though: reservations are highly recommended on Friday & Saturday nights - usually call ahead at least a week or so. Our favorite meats are: house special, beef ribs and sirloin, usually completed our meal with the papaya creme as dessert.

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Abilene, Texas
“Oh my goodness !!! 😛”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit here and I have to say it was AMAZING !!! I was warned to go hungry and believe me you certainly need to do just that ! Awesome food from the extensive salad bar to the continuous array of beautifully cooked meats ! They have every kind of meat u could wish for and a never ending supply of it ! My favourite were the lamb chops which were to die for ! Never have I tasted such lamb !!! It's making me dribble to think of it ! Everything was so delicious ! Truly an experience u need to encounter !!! The waiters were amazing , fulfilling your every need within seconds ! We will return !

1 Thank Margaret R
Woodstock, Canada
“Very busy restaurant”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Some nice salad items, large selection of meats, and very attentive servers who strive to make your evening very special. Friday nights would make sense to have reservations and maybe choose a slower time or evening. The staff and our friends made it a special evening.

• Visited February 2013
San antonio tx
“It's expensive!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Well the food is good and the salad bar is out this world! But now the negative, they walk around with your meet And the one you like seems to never make it your way. When you ask them to send the lamb over it takes for ever. But over all is good!!

“Fantastic Salad Bar”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have enjoyed dinner here, but this time I met a friend for lunch and we just had the salad bar. Wonderful selections from cheese to veggies and fruit and olives......... Reasonable price for the variety and quality of food.

• Visited December 2012