“Good Food”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 4,696 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Cross street: La Cantera Pkwy
Reviewed January 14, 2014

There were three of us, the plates hit the table and there was silence.silence.silence until our plates were cleaned. Food, Drink, Ambiance, and Service were super.

There are newer reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Reviewed January 6, 2014

It was my first time visiting this restaurant chain, and walking in, my first impression was that this place was super fancy and well to-do. Looking over the menu items confirmed, but then the prices are so much cheaper than I was expecting. I especially love their pasta dinner special, where if you order a classic pasta, you can take an extra plate home with you, even a different kind, and all for only $15! They also have a great couples deal where you can share an appetizer, 2 entrees and a dessert for $40. Their food tastes delicious--I thoroughly enjoyed their caprese salad with sweet balsamic glaze, as well as the chicken alfredo, spaghetti and meatballs, and lasagna on separate occasions. This is definitely a go-to restaurant. They also apparently had a huge room for a large dinner party reservation for either personal or business. I was really impressed overall.

1  Thank ajenshus
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Went to Maggiano's at the RIM in San Antonio for dinner on a Saturday evening - the place was packed. With reservations made in advance, we still had to wait over 20 minutes for a table. Food was great, service excellent, we enjoyed ourselves, just wish we could have been seated sooner.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I would normally recommend Maggianos in all other states but in San Antonio there are much better mom and pop eating establishments to go to. New years we made reservations with another couple thinking Maggianos typically has good consistent service boy were we wrong. Upon being seated for our reservation at 845 we asked if we could have a booth that was empty the hostess very rudely stated that the table was for reservations only which we had. After ordering a bottle of wine and two appetizers my husband asked for something special on the menu that we had before at other Maggianos our waiter told us at that time he would get the manager. A very unprofessional women came to our table stating that there was no way to accommodate our request and she would have to do it for every customer. We offered to pay additional she gave us no options then asked if we wanted to cancel our order. About 15 minutes later our waiter comes to take another order for us. Had it not been new years eve and the fact we made reservation we would have walked out. Upon leaving we went to the host stand and my husband spoke to the manager of host and told him that we had asked to sit in a booth that was clearly empty the entire time we were dining he stated he was unaware of the situation and we could have sat there. We asked for the gm and he stated he was off for the night which makes no sense as to why you would have your leader be off on the busiest night I found your business. My husband tried to contact Brinker international to give feedback but was put on a forever hold then once he actually got someone in customer relations he was told they could not give out a email for a regional manager and we could send email to them and they would forward. In any type of service industry there are always things you can do I feel sorry for the employees that work at this establishment that are given no sense of empowerment and can't take care of the customer! I will never eat at a Brinker establishment and will never recommend Maggianos in San Antonio to anyone! Thank for ruining my New Years!

1  Thank crystallee76
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Went there for a friend's Birthday Party. Great appatizers, we had the Sausage & Peppers, Brushetta and the fried Squid. All of them were great, especially the Sausage & Peppers. The pasta was excellent and the bread very good also. Definitely worth a come back visit. The service was very good also.