“Yummy!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 4,770 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Cross street: La Cantera Pkwy
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Oh my goodness!!! Literally! Delicious HOT food! Excellent Service! And the chef sends you home with an extra pasta dish? Could it get any better? One tip make a reservation before you go OR grab a drink at the bar and find one of their cozy niches and relax!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Always a hit with the family, the italian food, the atmosphere of the restaurant and the staff make this a truly memorable experience each time we eat there. There is always a line of people waiting to eat but you can expedite your experience by setting a time ahead of arrival to reserve your spot. Online ease of reservation service makes this an easy fix to waiting for an open table. The food is always done just right, the meals are huge so you almost always have something to take home for a second meal! The red checkered table cloths and the spacious booths make the dining experience feel much like a true italian bistro.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have never been to this location, but as usual, great food, great service. Highly recommend the special for 2; not only do you get appetizer, entree and dessert for 2, you get 2 entrees to take home! I ordered this for my daughter and her friend. They must have excellent training for their employees as no matter where I go, the service is outstanding! The creme brulee is the best! I love the old style Italian atmosphere.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We had a wedding reception at the Maggiano's at the Rim. It was a fantastic experience. The cost for the service and setting is the best in San Antonio. We had two rooms with an outdoor patio at the end of one. The bar was in the room and restrooms right outside of it, so the party could be contained and not be mixed with the restaurant. The event coordinators were kind, thoughtful, and accurate with the financial and food details. They never pressured us, were always understanding of the changes we needed to make, and made really helpful suggestions for details we wouldn't have thought of. The wait staff was friendly and professional. They even carried a fully-loaded table out of the way so we could take a group photo without the table in the foreground.The food was delicious,served family style, beautifully presented, abundant, and considerate of dietary restrictions. We had several guests that didn't show, which made it awkward for starting time to serve the food, but they let us chat with each other for an hour and then served in a leisurely, non-intrusive fashion. They didn't charge us for the no-show guests,and sent us home with boxes and boxes and boxes of food, including a freshly-prepared dish they made as a gift for us at the end of the event . I can't thank them enough for helping to make the wedding reception a wonderful time for everyone.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We celebrated a birthday/Christmas party here with some coworkers. The food was excellent. Since we were a big group, the food was brought to us family style. We started off with the fried calamari and it was one of the best I've had. Salads were just OK. The main entrees we had were Salmon, Chicken Marsala, Gnocchi and other pasta I can't remember. They were all excellent. And last, desserts. We had a New York cheesecake and some type of home made apple cobbler. I have to say that the apple cobbler was the best I've ever had. It was hot when it got to the table and had a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Everyone loved that dessert. The only bad thing I could find was that the water glasses were small. So it was a constant asking for refills, which took a little long. But other than that, Excellent.