“Fries + Custard = Happiness”

Freddy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #25 of 115 Dessert in San Antonio
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Far West Side
San Antonio, Texas
“Fries + Custard = Happiness”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

One of our favorite fast food joints. We order our custard at the same time and they will hold the custard order until we are ready. We always save our fries to eat with the custard (yummy goodness!). We tend to order the single steakburger combos. Kids get a free scoop of custard if they wear their Freddy's shirt (purchase required). Fast, fresh and hot--why we continue to return!! The loyalty card is helpful too!!!

1 Thank GoodTimes30

“Best fast food!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

If you want something quick but that tastes better than your average fast food place, go here! Best burgers! Best fries! Best everything! Love this place!

• Visited March 2013
Corpus Christi, TX
“Favorite Classic Burger Joint”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Freddy's is a must stop. Their burgers are classic steak-burger ordered just the way you want. The Chili Cheese Fries are to die for and the Frozen Custard is in a league of it's own. Everyone needs to have a Turtle! Buy your little guy or gal a Freddy's T-Shirt and they will eat Free Custard every time they visit with their Freddy's shirt on!

Visited March 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Better Than Ice Cream - Frozen Custard!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I visited this restaurant on 4 different occasions and I must say that frozen custard is much better than soft serve ice cream (even DQ). It is a great little place to stop with the kids anytime! Custard is far better than Ice Cream because of the creamy texture and flavor. I'm sure their burgers and fries are good too, but I was there for their famous custard. Main website: http://www.freddysusa.com/menu/custards/ For locations near you please go here: http://www.freddysusa.com/locations/ The photos are Freddy's USA photos from their menu.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank AFCYBER
Sandy, Utah
“Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

First time I had one of their California steakburgers I was amazed at how good they were. The second time I loved them just as much. The service was so fast that by the time I filled the cups with soda our order for 7 people was ready. I thought I heard our number being called and thought, "it must be someone else's order because it was literally like 4 minutes from the time ordered to on the counter. The place is a fun 50's style interior and was a lot of fun. Fries were great, custard is fantastic. Everyone in the party loved, loved, loved the burgers. I want to go back now!!! Considered going back the next day but didn't get the chance. Went back a week later and it was the same fast, fun atmosphere, and delicious experience. They are a little pricey, so not the place to go on a budget, but a nice little extravagance when you can. Go Fredd'ys! (Maybe a little too much enthusiasm here.)

• Visited December 2012