Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites
Ranked #40 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Very helpful and friendly staff. Clean rooms and ample space for parking of trailers and big rigs next to the hotel.. breakfast was very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel for someone just passing through San Antonio.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Rupesh P, General Manager at Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you were able to enjoy our large parking area and our free hot breakfast. We hope to provide everyone with a great experience whether you are passing through San Antonio or visiting locally. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We spent two wonderful and very busy days in San Antonio, Texas. The staff at this Best Western was fantastic. Elena helped in setting us up with a list of must see places. She printed out directions that were perfect. She was a shinning star in our book. Couldn't have been nicer.
We can't wait to come back and spend more time in this city. So much to see. The River Walk is a must and it was fun. Nighttime is the best.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Rupesh P, General Manager at Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

We are so happy to hear such kind words from you and that you had a wonderful two days here in San Antonio. Our staff, including Elena, were glad to be of assistance to you. We encourage all of our staff to treat everyone like they are our number one priority. It is really good to see all of our hard work has such an impact. Thank you. Come back soon!

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

What can I say I haven't already said. Great hotel. Great prices. And outstanding employes. Stay there a couple of times and they will be calling you by name. Wouldn't stay anywhere else when I'm there unless I just didn't have a choice. Thank you to all the staff. See ya next time.
Evan S

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

We are always appreciative of your wonderful responses and always look forward to your stays. We hope to provide you with the best of services and hope that you will choose us to be your home away from home. We cannot thank you enough for all the kind words towards all of our staff. Have a wonderful summer and come back soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

My stay was all business, but the entire staff did a great job of making the stay extreamly pleasant. Rooms, pool, and lobby where very clean. They have a great breakfast, and the staff does great to keep it stocked. I travel that area every other week and now I have a place that is clean, safe, comfortable, and affordable.

Room Tip: I reccomend first floor close to the pool!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim A

Thank you for your great review. Whether you are here for business or pleasure, we try our hardest to impress everyone with the cleanliness and the comfort of all rooms and areas. We also strive for the best customer service. We are so glad to see you had a chance to try our free full hot breakfast. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

If you want a good night's sleep for a reasonable price and EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, this is a good pick. I was only stopping for the night, but a warm welcome, comfortable bed and endless coffee made for a pleasant stay. The weather was horrible so I did not use the pool or hot tub, but it looked clean and inviting. The is a variety of foods for breakfast IF you take it for what it is. I do not eat white flour, white sugar, or fat and/or sodium laden foods which means I usually bring my own food and hope there is something I can supplement with. Unfortunately, not here. I did eat a banana w/ my own cereal & FF milk as only whole & 2% is offered. Bananas & 2 anemic oranges were all the fruit; however, there was a variety of bread, bagels, muffins & biscuits, sausage, hash browns, waffles & sugar filled cereal & oatmeal that make most travelers happy.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rupesh P, General Manager at Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

We thank you for your appreciation of our service to you and we are delighted that you had a comfortable stay. Sorry we were unable to meet your specific dietary requirements and for your account of the oranges. We do we aim to cater to the majority of guests and do our best to ensure only the freshest foods are served for breakfast. We are glad you enjoyed the 24 hour 100% Arabica coffee! We hope you can come back to enjoy the pool and hot tub!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Only issues was that mapquest had us going out of the way. Call the hotel for location Room was large,,,breakfast was great..staff very friendly..security cameras made one truly safe. We shall be back

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments. Sorry to hear that you had a hard time finding our hotel. We would like to inform you that we are available 24 hours a day to aide in directions or any questions or concerns you may have at all. I was glad to see you found your room comfortable and the staff friendly. We are glad our security system made you feel more at ease. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I can't say enough about how friendly and accommodating the staff at this hotel is and how nice the facility is! My family gathers in San Antonio from time to time, and this is the place we choose to stay each time. The beds and pillows at this hotel are super comfortable, and the breakfast is delicious and plentiful. Also, every part of the place looks and feels clean, and my husband claims that I am a fanatic about that. I rarely find a hotel that meets my cleanliness standards.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Cynthia M

First I would like to say thank you for your feedback. All of our staff were so pleased to hear such compliments on their hard work, as well as the hotels’ accommodations. Our pillows and Simmons® Beautyrest® pillow-top beds are a big hit for a great stay. I am glad we were able to give you plenty of options for the full hot breakfast. Cleanliness standards and guest service are our main priorities together with our passion for success. We always welcome our guests back and look forward to seeing you again soon!