Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites
Ranked #40 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Nice room, good size. Clean and tidy, free wifi and parking. 32" flt screen tv.
Reception was great, efficient and helpful. Nice lobby.
Great pillow top bed, comfortable, great sleep, except for the thunder storm (not the hotel fault).
Breakfast was good regular cold fare, with hot sausage, mini egg circles, gravy, etc. The lady looking after the breakfast was always there keeping everything full and helping anyone with problems.
I would stay again YES, if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gerleg12
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Don't be turned away by the lack of scenery, the staff more than make up for the industrial-looking surroundings! Friendly, welcoming staff, excellent breakfast choices, and super clean rooms made this our new #1 choice for a hotel in the East San Antonio area. Surprisingly quiet, considering its location off the busy interstate. There are many restaurants within a quick drive, just ask the staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have to travel to the San Antonio area ever now and then on business. I always check in 6:00pm or later so the first person I see when I get there is usually Elena. From the second time I stayed there Elena was calling me by my name when I walked thru the door. Everyone there has been really easy to work with and friendly, but Elena goes above and beond the call of duty. She remembers my likes and dis-likes and she does everything she can to make sure that my stay there is a plesant one. I stay in a very up scale hotel every month in Ark. and they still dont know my name or remember me when I call to make reservations or even when I arrive. Elena is one fine employee and if you are ever in San Antonio I would highly recommend staying here. Be sure to ask for Elena when you get there you wont regret meeting this wonderful young lady and I'm sure you will enjoy you stay in this clean frendly hotel.

1  Thank Evan S
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This hotel is a little out of the city which is exactly why it is nice to stay here. You don't have to fight the traffic, and the place is great! Rooms, beds, furnishings are beautiful. If you stay here a few times, they remember you and make a special effort to make everything perfect for your stay. Great choices for hot breakfast. I recommend this for business travelers and families.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Rupesh P, General Manager at Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

Thank you for that glowing review of our award winning hotel. We are so glad that you found our location convenient and our rooms comfortable. Our team always make the effort to make each guests stay a memorable one. We are happy we were able to do this for you too. When you are ready to make your next reservation, call us directly at 210-661-8669. Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Room was very clean, quiet and we had no problems. It was about 10 miles outside of downtown. Easy and quick to get to the River Walk. Nice service and helpful desk attendants. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are glad that of the 300+ hotels in the San Antonio Metro, you chose us for your host hotel while enjoying your vacation. Our team was happy that we could be of service and that you found our location convenient. When you are ready to make your next reservation please contact us directly at 210-661-8669. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have been using this hotel since 2009. It is always clean and comfortable. The manager and his wife go out their way to make sure that my stay is perfect. Elena, the day desk clerk, also goes out of her way to make sure everything works smoothly and it does. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Rupesh P, General Manager at Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review of our multi-award winning hotel! Our entire team including Elena and the management were so thrilled to see your compliments. We are so pleased that you continue to stay with us and look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This hotel had the most friendly employees I've ever experienced. They were very helpful in giving us advise on the current events and the "must sees" in San Antonio. The room was very clean and the bed was VERY comfortable. If ever back in San Antonio I know where we're staying!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic 5-Star review of our Multi-Award winning hotel. Though it has been some time since this review we would like to invite you back. You can make your next reservation by dialing us directly at 210-661-8669. Have a great day!