“Will do in a pinch”

Ranked #252 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Watford City, North Dakota
“Will do in a pinch”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The location was great and heard great things an it extends stay in general. However, the room was extremely outdated, needing a new coat of paint and was small; clostrophobic feel to it. Have been more satisfied with some competitors which are less than a mile away from the extended stay. However, it will do in a pinch....

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I booked two rooms, said it was a non smoking room, both rooms smelled so bad. In one of the rooms the beds were not made, stains on the sheets and food still left out. I walked in and walked right out, asked for a refund and left. I will never come back!!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
San antonio
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Too many bad experiences here. Stayed in 5 different rooms during my stay. Just very unhappy and not satisfied how I was treated. Just expected more communication from management and none was there. This place just really turned me away from extended stay America. I will never stay here again at any location. I wouldn't refer anyone to stay here

• Stayed February 2014
Winnsboro, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2014

After reading other negative eviews i was verry supprised too find a verry clean plesant room.The staff was as good as you can ask for the tv selection was good .Only prob i had is the having too check out pots and dishes. alot of walking at my age.But for the price you can't beat the room agin my room was clean as can be slept like a baby thanks guys. James Spicer

Room Tip: get close too the office saves walking for grab and go in mornings
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
fort lauderdale
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I was very disapointed with this hotel. I only stay at extended stay hotels but because of this one I will consider its competitors. Dead cockroaches, mold in the bathroom ceiling, filthy black greasy shower floor, broken toilet, ripped chairs exposing wood, leaky kitchen faucet that squirt me every time I used it and a stained couch and dinning chair. The staff didn't tell us about the breakfast, and at check out they just got my keys and walked away. They seemed like they were trying to be nice but they really didn't care. I'm glad I took pictures of all the discrepancies in the hotel room. I will post the pictures to backup my review.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Water bugs and filthy kitchen were not good.we were very disappointed in having to clean up the room before we could settle in also adequate parking spaces were short.I would definitely double check each room for cleanliness and be sure no dead bugs are all over floor and inside fixtures. I bagged the bugs and took them to the front desk upon checkout time. We travel a lot and really like ur places but if we encounter the problems again we probably would askforrefund in which we believe we should be compensated for the bugs filth of kitchen. Also some chairs need repairing. The check in guy was very nice but we had to wait outside about 10 minute at 12:30am. As I said we travel a lot and would like to continue to use your place but if they aren't clean and bug free were not interested. The parking was very inadequate even if the Spurs were playing. I think all immenities should also be already in the room. No need for staff to hand deliver. Please respond to us because we really liked your facilities the first stay. This time it was a 360 in the wrong direction.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My family would never stay here ever again. We could not shower without flip flops on. Stains were everywhere on floor and furniture. We did not expect a top of the line room, but this room wasn't clean anywhere.