“CHECK YOUR BANK STATEMENTS!”

Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport South
Ranked #50 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas
“CHECK YOUR BANK STATEMENTS!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2010

I stayed here once in Jan. 2010 and again in Feb. 2010. The trip in Jan. was paid by my company, the stay in Feb was paid by myself. Sincw those two stays Cambria Suites have charge my personal account 4 TIMES for one stay. They have charged my companies account 3 TIMES for the stay in Jan. The hotel itself is GREAT! But it has been a nightmare with all the charges. We had to cancel our debit card in order to stop it (I hope). WHAT A PAIN!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank debbiek152

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2010

I was so impressed by this hotel last year that I chose to stay here on two separate occasions. The hotel is new-ish, and well maintained, and the lobby, rooms, hallways are immaculate. The beds and pillows are wonderfully comfortable, the bathrooms are spacious and the suite-style rooms are designed for the convenience of the traveler.

One of my pet peeves at hotels are rooms with 1 or 2 available power outlets. When I have to travel with 2 smart phones, a laptop and various other peripherals, it is great to stay at a Cambria and have easy access to many power outlets AND the ability to connect to the flat screen tvs!! The contemporary lobby bar/restaurant is another plus. I only experienced friendly, helpful service by all employees I encountered. During my first visit I had a very early flight the morning of checkout. The front desk staff and hotel shuttle driver "bent over backwards" to ensure that I got to the airport on time. When I visit San Antonio again, I will definitely reserve a room at Cambria Suites!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Fairbanks, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2010

A friend and I were in San Antonio for a wedding. The activities took place mostly on the north side and the location of the Cambria Suites were great for that. It was easy to get on and off the freeway to attend the various functions. In addition, the rooms were very new, clean, beautiful decor, and had a very comfy bed. It felt like a studio apartment rather than a hotel. Even though it was right near the freeway, my room was on the other side of the hotel and I did not hear any road traffic. All around great place and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2010

We spent two nights at this hotel and loved it. It was conveniently located, close to all the things we wanted to do. Rooms are very modern and toilitries smelled great. Bed was extremely comfortable and decor is very jazzy. Parking is free. We will definitely return.

Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2010

Very elegant and modern rooms. The best thing is the price. My wife and I were very impressed during our stay. Can't say enough about the price, definitely an affordable luxurious hotel.

• Stayed March 2010
1 Thank Jrod286
Nashville, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2010

I travel every week for work. Recently, I was working a project in San Antonio, Texas and ended up at the Cambria Suites by chance. As it turned out, I ended up spending a total of 30 nights over 10 weeks with them.

Here are some of the reasons why....

Great bed and bedding
large comfortable suite
great value for the price
Warm and gracious staff
shuttle service within 5 miles of the hotel
Great food
Clean and appealing interior
close to the airport
Great pool and fitness center
Perfect set up for doing business from the hotel

I LOVED IT!!!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2009

MY wife and i stayed at the Cambria Suites at the airport and to me a great place to stay even though there is a huge vacant lot there that has no bearing about the hotel,the 2 fl at screen tvs were nice and you talk about the comfy bed i wish i could order one and ship home lol the staff was very friendly and informative i recommend this hotel by all means and right near the airport was a plus sorry for the late review.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple