This is my first stay at a Country Inn & Suites. I stayed for a business trip to visit a client whose office is less than half-mile from the hotel. Also, this client has a negotiated rate so I couldn't tell exactly what is the normal cost to compare.
The room is spacious with a seating area with a sleeper sofa and separate tv. What I liked the most was the convenience of having all connections next to the working desk. Not only you have a wired network option but even a USB and HD input to connect any device and watch a movie in the TV.
Free breakfast is provided, it was pretty much standard compared to other hotels in this category.
The only thing I didn't like is the surrounding area. It's very dark at night and there's really no restaurants other than a McDonalds and a Taco Cabana within a walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport South, located less than half a mile from SAT Airport. We are pleased to provide such convenient amenities as onsite dining, meeting space, free WiFi, an indoor heated pool and complimentary shuttle service to San Antonio International Airport. Hotel guests enjoy easy access to nearby golf courses, shopping destinations and local attractions like The Alamo, San Antonio Riverwalk, Morgan's Wonderland and SeaWorld San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Hotel San Antonio
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson
- Cambria Suites San Antonio