We just spent one night before an early flight. The hotel is brand new. The rooms are very well laid out. There's privacy between the sitting area and the bedroom. There are 2 tvs and a microwave and small fridge. The decor is modern and the furniture is comfortable.
The staff was excellent. They offered to pick us up after we dropped off our rental car and were waiting for us when we got there.
The pool is indoor and very small- my stepdaughter gave that a thumbs down but she loved everything else. They have a nice lobby bar with $4 highballs and the house liquors were Absolut and Jack Daniels.
I cant comment on breakfast as we left at 430-am .
This is an airport property so the view is crappy but they've done a pretty good job with sound proofing as we didn't hear a thing all night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport South, located less than half a mile from SAT Airport. We are pleased to provide such convenient amenities as onsite dining, meeting space, free WiFi, an indoor heated pool and complimentary shuttle service to San Antonio International Airport. Hotel guests enjoy easy access to nearby golf courses, shopping destinations and local attractions like The Alamo, San Antonio Riverwalk, Morgan's Wonderland and SeaWorld San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Hotel San Antonio
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson
- Cambria Suites San Antonio