La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewssea worldsix flagsfiesta texasdecent breakfastnice hotelfront desk personnelwafflesstaying at this hoteldefinitely stay here againrooms were very cleanking suiteenjoyed my staystaff was very friendly and helpfula great place to staybed was comfortablelqpets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Spent three nights here early in October. The 10% AARP discount made the rate even better than it already was. Everything about our room was clean and comfortable. Great bed too. I have stayed at La Quintas before and have never been disappointed.

Room Tip: Although there was a major roadway running by the hotel, they wisely built the hotel with one narrow side closest to the road. We did not notice any road noise and doubt most of the other rooms did either. Not much within walking distance....if that would matter to you. A strip mall with multiplex and a couple of restaurants is about 1/4 mile walk away.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We were late walk in guest, the man at the front desk offered a discount rate. Upon check out, we discovered that wasn't true, since he wasn't there they wouldn't fix. I asked to speak with GM, no one could get him. I was I formed he'd call me, he hasn't, corporate is useless.

The room we were orginally given, was dirty, as in housekeeping forgot to clean it or someone checked out & front desk thought it was fine. After moving to next room, we found clean but hot. A/C turned up full blast & it never really cooled off. Fridge was broken.

Breakfast was nice, but I tried asking attended for more milk & since I don't know Spanish I was outta luck.

For the price we ended up paying, I wouldnt recommend. But, it did appear to be the best of what was in that area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed overnight in this hotel while house hunting in San Antonio. Hotel and staff were excellent. The hotel was clean and very quiet overnight. It was within easy access to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I recently got a room here, my brother passed away and I stayed here, the night I flew in. My sister, who drove, met me there and she and her husband stayed in room w/me. Nice clean room, very comfy bed. I got 2 queens, because I knew, some of my family would be staying with me. It is a little close to the motel next to it, so you may turn into their driveway, but plenty of parking. And was close to Helotes, which is where we were going. A nice pool, which I did not have time to use. But, all around nice and quiet. The desk clerk was very helpful and friendly. I love the turn-arounds, on the hiways in Texas. This hotel is on a side road, but, access to the hiway was easy, because of the turn-around.

Room Tip: I used my GPS to get there, with a rental car, from the airport. Easy Access from the airport, and only a few miles away. The hotel next door is right against the property, so be sure you use the right drive, or you will be going all the way around, to get back.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel is definitely one of the nicest hotels my husband and I have stayed in. Love that it's completely smoke free. Room was comfortable and clean besides a wrapper our puppy found under the bed. Hotel staff was very friendly and breakfast was very good. Loved the Texas shaped waffles. We would stay again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple