“Some of the best!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stone Oak
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Great spin on some classics & great signature rolls. Must try the Paradise roll ... absolute best rice-less roll ever!

Reviewed January 22, 2012

the food was great... sauces was very good. the beef was very flavorfull and tender.
great atmosphere and clean.
didnt go to the restroom. the booths are too low for the table. get a tabel when you go.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Don't get me wrong, I love Sushi Zushi, but Kumori is just a little better for me. They are very similar in the type of rolls that they serve. I've only ever eaten sushi, so I can't comment on either restaurants other offerings. Kumori is slightly cheaper and they server complimentary miso soup. It is also kind of hidden and therefore not as busy, which is a plus for me. I hate feeling like I am sitting back-to-back with someone because Sushi Zushi tries to cram so many tables. I thought the staff was very friendly and very helpful when asked for suggestions. I really like spicey, so our server even brought us tray extra sauces to mix my own spicy dipping sauce.

Reviewed December 30, 2009

The restaurant went belly-up after a couple of weeks. Why open a place when you are not able to finance it at least for a year?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Alamo Heights, Texas
Reviewed January 18, 2009

Service sucks, food often served cold. Okay pizza.Overpriced, like most in the area.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook