The people in the front were rude and not helpful at all. My room had no towels the pool area was dirty and had no towels. When trying to get towels the front desk person was on the phone and ignored me. He then gave me 1 towel and I told him we were four.
The people upstairs jumped the whole time I was there. I literally heard thumping all night and early in the morning.When I called the front he did not answer, so I had to walk down stairs to get ignored.
Breakfeast was not good and ran out by 8:45am.
Woul not recomend I paid over $300 for 2 nights
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located about 2 miles from Six Flags, this 100% smoke free hotel includes an Indoor Pool/Hot Spa, Free High Speed Internet access, Free hot breakfast, Business Center, and Meeting Rm. Conveniently located near many area attractions, businesses, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites at Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites At Six Flags Hotel San Antonio
- Sleep Inn And Suites At Six Flags
- Sleep Inn & Suites At 6 Flags
- Sleep Inn San Antonio