“The staff is Wonderful!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Fiesta
Ranked #216 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Mesquite, Texas, USA
“The staff is Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stay at this hotel frequently because of my job, & couldn't be happier! From the first time I ever stepped foot in this hotel, until my last visit the staff has always been wonderful! I can't remember any problems that I've had here, because either they were so minute, or the staff was able to immediately fix it, and meet my accommodations! They treat you like family, & that's why I love coming back!

Room Tip: The odd numbered rooms have a good view, & the top floor has a beautiful view all the way to Fie...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Lance C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Fiesta, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Driving Jim,

Thank you for your business and taking the time to share your experience with the staff via your Trip Advisor review. I couldn't be any happier to hear that the team treated you well and left a lasting impression. Feel free to contact us should you be DRIVING through again and looking for a place to call home for the evening.

Lance Cornelius

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Port Lavaca, Texas, Usa
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had to get a last minute room for my son's college orientation. I reserved my room online. When we arrived, there was a seamless check in. Room was clean as well as the rest of the hotel. Every where we went in the hotel, there was someone around to check on us to make sure we didn't need anything. The pool was cool for the hot Texas afternoons and the hot tub was hot for some relaxing time with the hubby. The pool and hot tub did have some dirt in the bottom and needed to be vacuumed, but it did not keep us from enjoying it. The one major plus for this hotel is that even though it is very close to the highway, there was no noise from it. It was very nice. Check out was just as easy. Everyone was so nice. Will book here again when we visit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lance C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Fiesta, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to write such a thorough review of your stay. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our location, the check-in process, cleanliness, pool and spa, and quiet location. I'm sorry the pool needed vacuuming, we have weekly service and, unfortunately, somehow some little ones had left a bunch of sand from their sandbox in the bottom of our pool:) We look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to friends & family, clean, well staffed, & well managed. My room was clean, slept well, & the hot breakfast was delicious. The pool was nice and refreshing, pool towels were available at pool side. It is very close to the amusement park at fiesta Texas! We will be coming back to stay in the future!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Lance C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Fiesta, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to write your "Great stay!..." review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are very pleased to hear that everything was to your satisfaction. If we can be of any future assistance...we are HERE FOR YOU!

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Still making our way back to Nevada from Florida and this was a very pleasant overnight stop. Stayed on a recommendation of a friend and we are glad we did. Like previous posts state: nice rooms, clean and odor free, safe and quiet area, good freeway access and most of all pet friendly. Staff was awesome. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed June 2013
Lance C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Fiesta, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Mittyskitty, thank you so much for your business and writing such a lovely review regarding your experience. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and wish you and your four legged pal safe travels on the way to Nevada.

If we can be of any future service, please contact us.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is one of the best LaQuinta Inns I have ever stayed at! The staff there is amazing! We took the grandkids to Fiesta Texas to celebrate end of their school year and stayed here during our mini vacation. The manager, Lance really aims to please and makes certain his guests are comfortable and happy at his hotel. The other staff members which helped make this a great visit was Corey, Jessica, Shayla and James - oh, did I mention the afternoon staff bakes cookies for the guests to enjoy! Nice treat! The hotel is conveniently located just off IH10, quiet and a very safe area. You are just minutes away from Fiesta Texas - takes about 5 minutes to get there from the hotel. We will be back to this hotel again and again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the downstairs room facing the parking lot and it was quiet as I'm sure all the roo...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Lance C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Fiesta, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
maxwhite1, thank you so much for your business and taking time to share your experience. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the very kind comments about how well the staff treated you.

There are plenty of hotels to choose from in San Antonio so I hope we provided service that made us stand apart from the rest. We all look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future.

Safe travels.