“VALUE ????”

Ranked #210 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas
“VALUE ????”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Rude staff, dirty rooms, cars broken into daily, wifi down most of the time, and don't forget to bring your own toilet paper, towels, garbage bags and money for your wifi or you are charged Value, DON'T THINK SO.

• Stayed January 2014
8 Thank Valueperson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Orlando
Reviewed February 21, 2014

A safe and clean room at the best price anywhere. And then a full kitchen with a big refrigerator. I recommend this place for singles or couples needing to stay for a week or more at a hotel. Internet Wi-Fi works great, too.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank David P
Kingsville, Texas
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed at this long term residence hotel for a little more than a month and enjoyed an excellent experience. The rooms aren't extravagant, but do include a full sized refrigerator, two burner electric stove, plenty of storage space, and for a nominal fee, ($30.00) they will sell you a dish pack that includes 2plates, 2cups, 2fork/knife/spoon sets, 2 cereal bowls, 2 glasses 1 qt. sized pot and a medium frying pan. There are on site quarter fed washers and dryers. The only down side for me was slight traffic noise from the interstate highway that abuts the property, and as I sometimes need to sleep during the day owing to night shift work, excessive light filtering into the room as there are no curtains. I handled this by gluing together large cardboard pieces cut to fit the window opening and either placing or removing them from the window as need fit. The staff was friendly. Internet service is available, but I would recommend you bring your own rgb cables.

Room Tip: Try to reserve a room away from the highway and not on the first floor for both greater quiet and pr...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RV9412
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Besides this FILTHY place having BED BUGS, the mag is "HORRIBLE" and rude..Mgr. threw me out of his already" paid "for room, using and "SCREAMING" the "worst profanity", calling me, everything from a Filthy , "Dirty Dirt worker,to names I cannot write here.(I makes 2,00.00 + a week as a Supervisor) grabbing my card key from me, then throwing my sock at me, as I was trying to get out the door with my things, being degraded ,as all the other residents on that floor stood a their doors and watched and listened as the mgr begged me to 'Please hit him"..I was charged a full weeks rent, BEFORE it was due as they take the rent off your credit card without your permission, then booted out of my room,actually pushing the heavy box I was TRYING to get out to my truck. before I could collect the things in the fridge, I had just bought. All this was done AFTER being told of the BED BUG situation...Mgr even called me a BI-TC while I listened as the verbal abuse went on and on..STAY AWAY from this place..the Mgr obviously has some major ANGER issues..The place reeks of smoke also so much that I had to cover my face as I walked the hall of my room..Between the critters, smoke and bad mgment, plus the carpet was so "DIRTY", I wore socks as I always does each night after bathing, and the bottoms of them were BLACK from the nasty carpet..Getting towels and receipts for payment were another problem, plus getting your room cleaned, forget about that happening..STAY CLEAR of this place

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Chris A
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Price was affordable. If your looking for affordability this is the place to stay, but don't expect much. You don't have your rooms cleaned on a daily basis. They charge for everything and your limited to 3 towels per room. The bed was not that comfortable and the staff was not that friendly. We didn't feel welcomed when we checked in. There was also too much loud noise in the early mornings from kids who live in the building.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Aero V
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I been there for my son AF basic training graduation this hotel is close for everything, the administration are so friendly,dont be worry about security, they have a person or security guard overnight in the parking area. Remenber you are paying a good rate for the whole week may be you have to make some adjustments,like bring your own pillows, the only I could tell you I dont like was the mattresses quality,but still is a good deal; and if you want a nice place for eat not expensive but good food, clean ask Mr. Sal.

Room Tip: I been at 4th floor, quiet.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family