“Friendly staff”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North
Ranked #61 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed January 1, 2014

The whole staffs of Homewood Suites are very friendly and helpful. The housekeeper was very professional and polite. The diner room was very spacious to eat for the evening reception. I was very happy knowing they will be a reception Mon-Thursday for guest.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Rafael G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback from your recent stay, I will ensure our entire team is acknowledged for the "great staff" comment. We value your loyalty and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was one of the best service apartment ( Suite would be a small word to describe the apartment) I have eveer stayed after South Africa. The surroundings is a nice part with Churh, calm and serene ideal for the fitness freak. Location wise - this is slightly off the track as this is in Northen San Antonio with little bus service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Rafael G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

We understand your time is valuable so thank you for providing feedback in regards of your past stay. The team loved hearing that you enjoyed the suite. We value your loyalty with Homewood Suites and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

The room was very clean and quiet. Comfortable bed and sitting area - breakfast and dinner foods were excellent but what made the place a great place for business travel was the staff. Enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Rafael G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. We appreciate the kind words about our friendly staff and I assure you those extra efforts won't go unoticed as we already taken the opportunity to pass along your kudos

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Staff at this great hotel were so helpful and friendly. This started prior to the visit when a staff member helped by telling me facts about the area. This member even helped us by providing a place for us to store our luggage the final day of our trip at another Hilton property so that we could visit the Alamo. Also advised us on nearby resturants since we did not plan to rent a vehicle during our stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review in regards of your recent stay in San Antonio. We appreciate the kind words in mentioning how friendly and helpful the team was for your family. We hope to see again pretty soon.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

The pros:

The bed was comfortable, the water was hot (very hot), everything was very clean, the room was adequate, the kitchen area would've been fine if I were going to cook. The room came with breakfast and dinner, and in general, they look more than adequate. I have attached a copy of the daily menu posted for December 2013 for your review.

I prefer a regular Hilton, but this hotel was very close to the meeting I was attending in San Antonio.

The cons:

Do not trust your GPS to find this property. Your best bet is to get reasonably close and then call the staff and asked them to guide you in. It cannot be seen from the road and your GPS will tell you that you have arrived when in fact you cannot see the property.

The Wi-Fi was very spotty. I was watching YouTube videos of the Auburn Alabama game and had to stop because the Wi-Fi couldn't keep up.

Overall, I recommend this property.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Loved the layout of the suite. The room was very clean and had a great bathroom and kitchen. The lady at the desk was most helpful and friendly. Very comfortable bed. Price was good. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This hotel was selected based on a Hotel Tonight listing. I needed to be close to UTSA and some key retail stores to run various errands, and have a good selection of restaurants nearby. Since I was traveling with a pre-teen certain hotel amenities such as pool, breakfast and an additional television were desirable. This hotel fit all my needs and at a great price. I found the room to be clean, fully functional, comfortable and quiet. Even though I didn't necessarily need the full kitchen this time I certainly found it to be a big plus. The outdoor pool was very clean and heated and my child loved the basketball area and had a blast. While I was overall pleased with this hotel, my child was ecstatic. He loved the separate living room where he could wake before me, pull out the sofa bed and watch TV while I slept in with my door closed. We took advantage of the workout room, which had the basic necessities and everything worked. While I found the breakfast to be adequate my child was thrilled with the large selection of choices. He insisted this was the place we should stay on all future visits to San Antonio.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family