All reviewscornerstone churchmon thursstone oak areabreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenhome away from homeevening receptionfiesta texasthe loopmeeting roomup to datecomplimentary breakfastgreat roomgreat place to stayeasy accesssea worldamenities
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Woman who checked us in gave us the room for 99.00 for the night I have my receipt where that is what she charged, but when we got home and I checked our checking account they charged my card 134.00 for the night. This was not right we went for a funeral and I wanted to call but we were still grieving so my husband said it is already done.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marie V
Rafael G, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Inform guest that there was a hold on her credit card. The hotels has a hold on the credit card for incidentials. The hold falls off 3 to 5 business days after the guest checks out., depending on their bank.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This hotel is in a great location for almost everything in San Antonio. The facility is in good shape. The staff does a really good job. The breakfast is good. I even ate dinner there one night when I was too pooped to go out -- and it was good. The highway system might make the location a little hard to find the first time, but after that it's no problem

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2013

One of the absolute nicest Hotels in the Hilton inventory. Clean, unique setup, just all around comfortable. Friendly staff in each area, make the place warm and welcoming. Food was plentiful and the quality was excellent. Just an excellent experience, and I highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Randy H
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I loved this hotel. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. My room was spacious and I loved how the beds and bathroom were separate from the living and kitchen area. Breakfast was good and I was even able to get a late checkout which was great because I needed the extra rest when I woke up on checkout day. Thats always a plus for me!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Read a couple of reviews and almost passed it up but so glad we didnt! Facilities were great, spacious rooms, kitchette with full refrigerator.... nice breakfast buffet!
AND... the location was convenient to tons shops, dining, and fun stops!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family