All reviewscornerstone churchmon thursstone oak areabreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenhome away from homeevening receptionfiesta texasthe loopmeeting roomup to datecomplimentary breakfastliving areagreat roomwafflesgreat place to staywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I loved this hotel. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. My room was spacious and I loved how the beds and bathroom were separate from the living and kitchen area. Breakfast was good and I was even able to get a late checkout which was great because I needed the extra rest when I woke up on checkout day. Thats always a plus for me!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Read a couple of reviews and almost passed it up but so glad we didnt! Facilities were great, spacious rooms, kitchette with full refrigerator.... nice breakfast buffet!
AND... the location was convenient to tons shops, dining, and fun stops!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2013

For first time stay, it was not easy to find because it is hidden behind other businesses and does not front a street. Sign for hotel is not easily seen as it sits at ground level and is partially hidden by objects on first lot. Other than this, everything else was great. Parking, quick and courteous service, amenities. Enjoyed staying, hope to have future engagements.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Housekeeping needs to be evaluated but cleanliness should start at the front desk and here it did not. Location is just what I needed for work but I will have to travel across town to a tried and true (clean) sister property.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Debbi B
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great hotel except for the response by staff to a false fire alarm in the middle of the night telling everyone to evacuate. We never heard from anything from the staff until we went back into the building to ask what was going on. The response "Oh, it's a false alarm." 12:30 a.m.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Rafael G, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

We apologize for the inconvence of the fire alarm during your recent stay. Thank you for your feedback regarding how we responded to the false alarm. We will train hotel personel how to to respond to false alarm and alerting the guest of it. We hope you will consider staying with us again if your travels bring you back to the area. Your comments and concerns are very important in making us a better hotel.