All reviewscornerstone churchmon thursstone oak areabreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenhome away from homeevening receptionfiesta texasthe loopmeeting roomup to datecomplimentary breakfastliving areagreat roomwafflesgreat place to staywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Well suited for families of 4 or 5 kids. Nice suite. Breakfast and dinner meal buffets with decent food. Free drinks in the evening! Pool and small basketball court were a bonus. Hotel staff were nice and accomodating. Soft beds were less than ideal but did not detract significantly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We booked this hotel with our Hilton honors points, thank goodness. If We were out cash for this hotel we would have been upset. The suite was spacious. There were more than average black marks on the walls and the bathroom faucet wasn't very clean. The beds were very comfortable. The sleeper sofa was not. If you're taller than 5 foot don't plan on fitting on the sleeper sofa. The very worst part was breakfast. We would have to say the ppl eating breakfast were the worst. We actually watched grown adults sneeze and cough on the hot food. A 60+ year old man reached his hand into the ice water to retrieve ice. It was quite uncomfortable. There were too many people without consideration of others and the buffet area was very small and cramped. I'd equate the experience to a 2.99 all you can eat pizza buffet on a Friday night. We did stay at a Drury hotel the night before. This could be why we were so disappointed with this Hilton.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
cstallcup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

TheRitterFam,

Thanks for posting your review of your recent stay with us. I'm sorry that it did not meet your expectations and wasn't up to our usually high standards. We do take all of our reviews into consideration in an effort to better our property. We hope you'll stay with us again during your next visit!

Best regards,
Charles Stallcup
210-497-8200

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great place to stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. the rooms were clean and well maintained. You could not ask for better. Our trip was not that exciting, but our stay at the Homewood Suites made things better. The food served in the morning and evening was well prepared. the staff serving the food did an excellent job of preparing, serving and maintaining the area.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Nice building well off of the highway. Not easy to find without a GPS. Hotel was nice and the rooms were large, comfortable, and clean. The bedspread wasn't my favorite because it bunched up when you laid on it flat but I can live with that. The staff was only ok. Not rude. But certainly not overwhelmingly inviting.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I enjoyed a nice stay at this hotel and was very pleased with the accommodations and the friendliness of the staff. Having experienced a less than pleasant experience at a sister property, I moved to this location. From the moment I arrived I felt welcomed and my needs were taken care of. My room faced the pool area and was quiet. The hotel is clean and the well maintained. I will be back and will recommend this location to others.