All reviewscornerstone churchmon thursstone oak areabreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenhome away from homeevening receptionfiesta texasthe loopmeeting roomup to datecomplimentary breakfastgreat roomgreat place to stayeasy accesssea worldamenities
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Nice building well off of the highway. Not easy to find without a GPS. Hotel was nice and the rooms were large, comfortable, and clean. The bedspread wasn't my favorite because it bunched up when you laid on it flat but I can live with that. The staff was only ok. Not rude. But certainly not overwhelmingly inviting.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I enjoyed a nice stay at this hotel and was very pleased with the accommodations and the friendliness of the staff. Having experienced a less than pleasant experience at a sister property, I moved to this location. From the moment I arrived I felt welcomed and my needs were taken care of. My room faced the pool area and was quiet. The hotel is clean and the well maintained. I will be back and will recommend this location to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had 2 rooms reserved. When I called, I asked that they be near each other. They were next door and in great condition. Breakfast was appetizing and more than adequate. The bacon was a standout as most hotels use microwave floppy bacon. Not this! It was thick and crispy! BACON!!! The staff there was most accommodating, pool remained clean and enjoyable. The location felt safe and away from the highway. Will stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

If you want to take a cold shower is moldy bathroom and get extra charges on your bill ... This hotel is for you... I would not recommend you stay here. The staff is rude and not helpful. The complementary breakfast items are questionable. I opted for cereal and milk.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank TripJournal29
cstallcup, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

We apologize for the quality of service you received during your recent stay. Thank you for your feedback regarding our water heaters. We have notified our maintenance team of this issue and it has been corrected. We hope you will consider staying with us again if your travels bring you back to the area. Your comments and concerns are very important in making us a better hotel.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The hotels have to have carts available in the lobby and demand that guests do not keep them in their room. Apparently, the signs on the wall and on the carts, requesting the return to the lobby is not functioning.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple