$133
HolidayInn.com
$201
$189
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$194
$149
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$127
  • Breakfast included
$176
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$699
$189
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

$149
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$219
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$139
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

All reviewscornerstone churchmon thursstone oak areabreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenhome away from homeevening receptionfiesta texasthe loopmeeting roomup to datecomplimentary breakfastliving areagreat roomwafflesgreat place to staywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed March 11, 2012

This hotel caught me by surprise in a good way. Not only did I get a good deal for a 2 queen bed suite, the room surprised me in how it looked upscale, clean, and well updated. We had a corner room on the topmost 5th floor.

The 2 bed queen suite is a large room with a separate living area and bedroom. It is large enough for a 4 yr old and 8 year old to be together without getting into each other's personal space. A small kitchen area complete with complimentary popcorn and coffee. The beds were comfy except you have to use the bed cover as your "thicker sheet, i.e. there are only 2 thinner sheets and the bed cover to use. Usually you throw the bed cover on the floor for sanitary reasons and just use whatever is left, right? Here, we didn't have a choice. Internet access is average, maxing out at 200-250 kbps on wireless. Noise? Even though the hotel is within view of a highway, the only noise we heard is the a/c cycling on and off. Well insulated indeed.

The free breakfast buffet was the standard fare that you see at other hotels' breakfasts (eggs, sausage, cereal, breads, etc.). The dining area was equally spacious and clean.

The only downside I see is it's hard to access it from the highway, and with some construction happening within its vicinity, it may add some confusion. Other than that, the whole facility is excellent. From the large, clean rooms, to the fitness room, to parking, and to the dining area, we will definitely stay here again. The wifey was impressed that I picked this place.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2012

This Homewood Suites is like the typical. The upside of cookie-cutter properties is that you know what to expect. The downside is tedium. If you've ever stayed at a Homewood Suites then you already know what to expect. Here is how this one is different and a few observations.

It is right off 1604 (divided highway). There are a couple of places to eat nearby (walking distance) but not many. However, one exit down the highway are a series of strip centers (Target, Lowe's, grocery stores, fast food etc). I found the signage a little lacking. I could see the hotel - but there are a number of businesses with different entrances and the hotel's sign was hard to locate initially.

The room has no doors except for the bathroom door - which is unusually large. It's as though the design was for an accessible room but then they changed their minds. The problem is that the door blocks the closet and sink area. If you are alone it's not a proble. If you have a couple of folks trying to get ready in the morning it would be a bigger annoyance.

The bathroom is shower only (no tub). That was fine for me, and the website may actually tell you that and I just missed it, but if I were travelling with kids and needed a tub that would have been a surprise for me.

I thought the breakfast was a little unusual in that there were no eggs. There was bacon one day and suusage the next, there were carb options (bread, oatmeal, pancakes etc) but no eggs. I was there for 2 days and it was the same both days - I thought that was strange.

The room is quite large. The kitchen is stocked with plates and utensils etc so it is quite functional. The bed and linens are good quality. The bath towels could stand to be updated - reminded me of the gym towels issued at the YMCA.

Overall it was quite fnctional - not luxurious - but functional with a few quirks.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 29, 2012

What a great place to stay! Nice, clean, spacious rooms and very pleasant staff. The two complimentary meals are adequate and tea and coffee are available day and night. Great location right next door to the best church in the world - BONUS!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

We stayed for two nights and found this hotel very welcoming and convenient for our trip. Suite rooms with separate bedroom and living area was a big plus. Free breakfast was good and offered many choices for everyone. Will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

My daughter left her ring on he floor in the bathroom with her pajamas. When we came back, it was gone. I reported it to the night shift, but when I checked back in the morning, the next shift knew nothing about the report. He said he would check with housekeeping. He acted bothered by the request when I came back after breakfast and told me housekeeping did not open until 10 AM - as if I should know when they get there. He told my husband when we left that they would contact us - never did. This was a very special ring for my daughter, and she was pretty upset. We will not be staying with Homewood Suites again.

2  Thank cedarparkmom