Brand new hotel. Accomodating staff.
1. Rooms are big!
2. Bedsheets and towels are clean (no stains like other hotels).
3. Restroom - clean and towels are well stocked
4. Brand new smell (because it is new)
5. Nice pool (heated); put put area; business center
6. Great breakfast selection (3 choices of eggs; potato; waffle station; variety of juices; coffee; cereal; pastries; etc)
7. Small convenient store on-site
8. Ice machines in every floor
9. LCD tv
1. Closet - small
2. Pillows - small
3. Parking is $10 a day (I did not like this charge at all!)
4. Location is far from any attraction at downtown. This building is on the other side of the highway. If your intention is to walk around town - this wil not be a good choice for you. If you have a car and wanted to navigate downtown - you will have to pay every parking areas.
5. No in-room movie (they only have showtime) - on the positive side, you will not have to be charged extra.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking