Lowest prices for your stay
$113
Rebecca A
Fort Worth, Texas

GOOD EXPERIENCE

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 13, 2019
We enjoyed our stay. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Our room was very clean, breakfast was good and proximity to local attractions was a plus. We enjoyed not having to fight traffic and parking in downtown. We would stay here again.
Sherry C, Owner at Comfort Suites Alamo/River Walk, responded to this review
Responded Aug 16, 2019
Thank you Rebecca! We all get up everyday and our goal is to make sure every guest has a great experience at our hotel and also in San Antonio. We provide information for so many individuals looking for something different so we connect them to the Horse Carriages to pick them up at the front door of the hotel and take them to a unique restaurant experience and can accommodate helping with listing all the options that are walk able, available on the Tourist Shuttle ( we provide free passes), and also interesting events and venues such as Jazz Bars, Golf Courses,Antique shops, Escape rooms for groups, mini golf and bowling options and also Museum and Art venues.

Love every time I get a review and know we have helped someone enjoy their stay and we got the opportunity to be part of that. Everything from waffles with whipped cream for breakfast, Mimosas at breakfast on the weekends and the two hours of complimentary beer , wine and margaritas on Tues thru Thursdays from 5pm to 7pm , are all part of the small extras we provide to exceed your expectations.
Kind regards and come again soon,

Sherry Chaudhry, Owner
17.3 miles from Comfort Suites Alamo/River Walk
Restaurant
View more hotels in San Antonio
1,372 results
All reviews georgia rios food and beverage manager choice hotels waffles river walk homeless people riverwalk area free breakfast shuttle alamo overpass downtown texas
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

She was the nicest and most humble person I've ever met. She really enjoys her job,making a hotel feel like home. Courteous and and very friendly demeanor. I couldn't ask for more in a hostesses😁 She makes all the breakfast platters and serves the wine on tues-thurs. Evening. Always ready with a hello and how may I help you,and truly means it. She made me feel very welcome in the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank atfnobadge
Sherry C, Owner at Comfort Suites Alamo/River Walk, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

We hope everyone feels the same way as we want you to feel this is your home away from home. You are all my personal guests and I hope you each feel that way. If there is ever any concerns or we fall short, please know you can email me at GuestServices@ComfortSuitesSa.com

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights and loved it! This comfort suites is one of the nicer ones I’ve stayed at.

The location is really great, took me only about 10 minutes to walk to the river walk and the Alamo. Also they have a bunch of scooters out front that make getting to the river walk less than 5 minutes away!

Sarah at the front desk is absolutely wonderful! She had a great recommendation to a pizza place and was very friendly and accommodating! The night girl Nicole was really nice too, she was really friendly and awake for me needing something at 2am in the morning!

I can’t wait to stay here again on my next trip to San Antonio!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Sherry C, Owner at Comfort Suites Alamo/River Walk, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

It is a pleasure to serve you and I am glad that my staff is constantly making an effort to provide local information, help with guest needs and most of all make sure you have an amazing experience.

Come again soon and I hope to meet you personally.

Safe journey NomandicBackPack

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

April and Tonya are great housekeeping staff. They were working hard everytime I came out of my room. Visiting from Houston and will come again.

They were even outside picking up trash. I am impressed with your staff.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for noticing April and Tonya. We take pride in hiring individuals with disabilities and also Vets and students. Outside of operating the hotel I work with local school districts and their Hospitality Programs to encourage and educate students on all the career opportunities in Hospitality. I also work with the Workforce Board to provide jobs for Vocational Rehab clients and displaced individuals. We love having student interns from the local college Hospitality Program and we provide workforce training at the hotel throughout the year.

I am not in the Real Estate business, as I am a in the hospitality business and part of that is about giving back to the community.

I served on the Texas Education Board for the last two years as an industry adviser for Hospitality and this Fall the State Board of Education is approving Hospitality and Tourism for every school district in the state to provide CTE programs that include national certifications. I hope to continue working on this and other programs. Enhancing the training and service at hotels and giving individuals the same opportunity I had 40 years ago as I started at a hotel at the front desk. Service is part of the overall essence of my hotel. Constantly working to improve staff training to encompass the love of serving and to exceed the expectations of all our guest like you.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

Excelente service !!! Well recommended!! As a family we enjoyed our stay here... breakfast time feels like home!!! For sure we’ll be back soon!!!
The owner was super nice she took the time to go and say good morning to everyone at breakfast time !! God bless this business more and more !!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Melissa,

Thank you again for the great review. I am always so excited to meet my guests. This is your home when you are in San Antonio. School is starting up and season is changing. You will find we will continue to serve Mimosas on the Weekends and we will be expanding our items on our managers Receptions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. More to come in the Fall. Will keep you posted.

Sherry Chaudhry, Owner

Reviewed July 29, 2019

Hi, I would like to say that Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk has been an amazing expirience to my family and I. My kids enjoy getting inside the pool while we order food. The service is great and Rooms are very clean with High Wifi access. Overall I recommend Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk Hotel 100%

Room tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter" "Corner suites are large and sunny" "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sam B
Sherry C, Owner at Comfort Suites Alamo/River Walk, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

Thank you Sam. We love seeing the kids having a great time in the pool. Hope you enjoyed to complimentary Wine and Beer on Tue, Wed and Thursday evening. I was not here then but I know my staff enjoyed serving all the guests as the Great Room was packed. We even offer margaritas until they run out!

There are not too many hotels that offer " mimosas" at breakfast on the weekends and if it is your anniversary , make sure you let them know when you check in. I have them text me anytime we have guests there for special occasions and I can send up a bottle of champagne to the room. Service, service, service and a heavy dose of Southern Hospitality are all part of the experience I work to set as the standard and not the exception at my hotel.

Have an amazing Summer! Please come back soon.
Sherry, Owner