5 people are viewing this hotel
$85
Maria Z

Very Nice

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 10, 2019
Tina and Faye was very nice Very clean Hotel They answer all my question. We enjoyed our stay, We will definitely stay again!Love the room was just the right size for our family. The location was perfect.
Sherry C, Owner at Comfort Suites Alamo/River Walk, responded to this review
Responded Jul 20, 2019
Hello Maria

Thank you for the review. I love to visit with my guests but I have been out of town this week. I hope you come again soon. Have an amazing summer. Email GuestServices@ComfortSuitesSa.com to get information on future promotions. You will be surprised!
$105
    $98
0.8 miles from Comfort Suites Alamo/River Walk
View more hotels in San Antonio
1,372 results
All reviews georgia rios food and beverage manager choice hotels waffles river walk homeless people riverwalk area free breakfast shuttle alamo overpass downtown texas
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

The comfort suites inn/ Alamo Riverwalk was definitely a stay worth having. My two daughters and I stayed there for 5 nights while exploring all the venues and sights of San Antonio. First impression of the hotel was rough since given the name I figured it would be a lot closer to the actual riverwalk. Even so, the accommodations and the staff quickly changed my mind. Georgia in particular, the food and drink manager, was extremely helpful when she saw me struggling to get my daughters their breakfast up to the room. The hotel is very friendly and affordable especially for military. Being in the Navy for over 12 years you really appreciate that kinda stuff. If you decide to stay here, you won’t be disappointed 😁👍🏼

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sherry C, Owner at Comfort Suites Alamo/River Walk, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2019

We love to find ways to deliver the best service to all of our guests. Let us know when you are coming back and I will try to be there at the evening receptions to visit with you. If my staff can help in any way or you need suggestions of special events or "Experiences that are in the area", please email my team to help provide an amazing experience here at the hotel. Hope you liked the TEXAS WAFFLES!. We have added "whipped cream" for the Summer as the kids love it!. Come again girls and stay awhile. GuestServices@ComfortSuitesSa.com

Reviewed July 9, 2019

The hotel was really nice, clean, good amenities, nice breakfast options. However, we were traveling with kids, and walking to downtown required passing several sleeping homeless people and underneath the freeway overpass the hotel is situated right next to.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank GorillaMommy

Located only 3 blocks from the Alamo and Riverwalk, families are always welcomed and at our hotel you can sleep up to 6 including the kids and stuffed animals. We have the most amazing choice for breakfast and heated pool and spa. Park here and walk everywhere downtown. Best Value Down Town.
We have FREE city tourist shuttle tickets for everyone at check in. They take you all over the downtown, to the Missions, to the Museum of Art, Children's Museum, McNay Art Museum, the AMAZING Zoo and the Botanical Gardens. These tickets are complimentary from my team to make sure your family has access to all the amazing opportunities with never getting back in your car once you get parked.

Couples need to ask for the Manager's Romance Special?

Have the most amazing summer.

Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

My family chose to stay here for a few nights during our visit to San Antonio. The hotel was beautiful and a short 5 minute walk from downtown. On Tuesday through Thursday evenings there is a wine and cheese reception, which is hosted by the cheerful Georgia herself. Each night was such a pleasant and relaxing experience. We were also greeted by the owner, Shelley, of the hotel at the reception and she was very kind. We truly felt welcome and that all of our needs were met during our stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
Sherry C, Owner at Comfort Suites Alamo/River Walk, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

We are working hard to make sure that every person is treated as a VIP and my staff is dedicated to delivering the best service. I hope you were able to try one of our TEXAS WAFFLES? Complimentary choices of Texas Beer and Wine for 2 hours on Tuesday thru Thursdays from 5pm til 7pm gives me a chance to meet some of my guests personally. Please come again soon and make sure if you are part of a school group, business association or social group, consider my hotel for a meeting, conference, girls trip or golf tour anytime during the year. Contact my email for special experience arrangements. GuestServices@ComfortSutiesSa.com

Don't forget that parking is right at the door of the hotel and it is the lowest in downtown at $20 per day. If you book the special package listed on TA, then parking is Free plus an additional discount.

Reviewed July 5, 2019

We are here for the weekend and already I do not want to go home. The decor is beautiful. The staff is very helpful friendly and they always have a smile. The young woman I assume is a manager came over to us while we were outside and played with our baby and just made sure we were accommodated. That is one thing my wife and I look forward to when we go out of town the hospitality. Next time we visit San Antonio we will stay here. The room smelled good and was very clean. I just adore it here.

Trip type: Traveled with family

I loved visiting with you and your wife. I am not a grandmother yet and I was so happy to see your family, as your baby is adorable. I remember you are an elite member and I want to say how much we appreciate your commitment to our brand. Please come again soon.

Have an amazing Summer.

Reviewed July 3, 2019

My husband and I stayed at this hotel and it was just what I wanted to see staying in San Antonio Texas! As you walked into the hotel you felt that you were entering a home on a Texas Ranch! The decor was absolutely beautiful, the staff could not be more accommodating! The fireplace was right iat trend of the room with wonderful big brown couches and granite tables. The lighting and pictures where magnificent! The breakfast was fresh, and the orange juice was fresh from squeezed oranges right on the spot. During the week you have a wine party by the swimming pool, on Sundays you drink mimosas with your breakfast! The most wonderful part of this experience is you actually get to meet and speak to the owner who f the hotel, who is a native Texan! I truly recommend the Comfort Suites Alamo/ Riverwalk! Thank you one and all for a lovely experience staying at your hotel!

Date of stay: July 2019
Sherry C, Owner at Comfort Suites Alamo/River Walk, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Thank you for the review. Just catching up on reviews today as we were taking care of all the guests here for July 4th and we all enjoyed hot dogs, chili, peach pie and ice cream served at the 5 to 7 managers reception on July4th.
Yes, I am from Texas and I want everyone that comes to stay here feel like they are not only in Texas but also experience the culture, Art and food of our great state. I decorated the hotel when it built it 11 years ago to make sure the culture, local artists and the Spanish influence is captured in the hotel to deliver an beautiful experience for families, friends, those here for conventions and those that are just passing through our state and want to have a little "Taste of Texas" . " Bienvenidos" and "Y'all Come on Back", everyone that enters the doors of the hotel become a member of our family.
Sherry Chaudhry, Owner
PS If you need anything from the hotel or just want to talk to me, then email: GuestServices@ComfortSuitesSa.com