Although I did not get a king size bed which I reserved, they made up for it in other ways. The breakfast was always fresh and well put together. Georgia Rios who took care of it all was like my mom making sure we were well fed before we went out into the world. Thanks Georgia. The walk to the riverwalk was not a big deal even getting back at night. The room was clean as well as the rest of the hotel. Definitely will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VOTED "BEST Value Downtown" because every room sleeps up to a family of 6 and includes FREE breakfast buffet & FREE high-speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. Plus! FREE wine, beer, and hors d'oeuvres during our complimentary Manager's Reception Tues-Thurs from 5-7pm.Update! NEW Tesla Charging stations and standard charging station was just installed!Located only 3 blocks from the historic Alamo, Riverwalk, & Convention Center, this Mediterranean, boutique-style Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk is perfect for everyone & everything - including families, Military, leisure, business, conventions, etc. This beautiful property has 89 suites with either 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, and all of the rooms come with a sleeper sofa, microwave, refrigerator. The beautiful property also boasts its' heated pool, hot tub, (brand new)fitness center, business center, & a putting green. Walking distance to everywhere downtown, 100 restaurants, a mall, art galleries, museums, festivals, parks and more! Additionally, there is a FREE one-way limited shuttle service that takes guests from our hotel into downtown on Mon-Sat from 9am-9pm; moreover, we do not pick up guests from downtown. Perfect place for events like graduates from Lackland Airforce Base, Ft Sam Medical Courses, family reunions, "Sisters of the Traveling Pants" and more. SeaWorld and Fiesta Texas are only 20-25 minutes away, Ft Sam is one exit north and Trinity University and InCarnate Word University are one exit away. City transportation is great with a one day bus pass you can ride the bus to the Zoo, Witte Museum and San Antonio Museum of Art and the Pearl Brewery. Stay in San Antonio at the Comfort Suites for that "Unique experience". Owner operated by The Chaudhry's who designed and built this hotel for your personal enjoyment. Bienvenidos! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Comfort Suites San Antonio