“Amazing!”
Review of Central Park Pizza of N.Y. - CLOSED

Central Park Pizza of N.Y.
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We went to this restaurant based upon the reviews. We arrived 7 minutes before closing (8pm on a Friday night). They welcomes us and never made us feel rushed. The food was awesome and the service was impeccable. My husband has already requested we go back tomorrow for lunch!

Mission, Texas, United States
“Yummy to the tummy”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Enjoyed the pizza, garlic balls, and calzone. Great place with great prices.

Visited July 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Reviews are totally right- worth the trip.”
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

Checked it out because of the rating. Lived up to the hype. Sauce was fresh, San Marzano tomatoes. Crust was just right. Was a back-east slice for real.

Miami Beach, Florida
“It was just OK at most”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Well, I had seen the good reviews of trip advisor and passed by. It was fiesta weekend in san antonio. I passed by on friday the 27th around 5:40. Once i ordered they told me they were closing at 6 because of the fiesta I assume. The pizza was OK for me. I think it had been sitting out there a bit. But was dissapointed and so was my wife. The guy at the cashier was nice but when i ordered pizza rolls not knowing they were closing early, another guy said that it would take a long time and i was ok with that and then he said they are closing early and thats when i said dont worry about making it then. Obviously he didnt want to make it. But my rating is mostly on the pizza.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank JvFly
Rockaway Park, NY
“Best NY Pizza Outside of NY”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We are from NY and this was the real deal...as good or better than we get at home. The price is right for a quick lunch and close to the La Cascada and the San Fernando Cathedral.

Visited January 2012