“Good Lunch!”

Ranked #34 of 4,696 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Restaurant, serving SOL food. Sustainable, Organic, Local. Texas Beer Garden, with over 50 Texas beers on-tap Live Music venue, featuring local and traveling performers from every genre and oh yeah, a laundromat and car wash. The Cove is all about having a good time and enjoying great food with friends and family. We have a play scape, ping-pong tables, and a basketball backboard for kids of all ages, and a dog run for your four-legged friends. Come find out why this is the place to be in San Antonio!
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stopped here one afternoon after visiting the Missions in the San Antonio area. It is an interesting place, concrete floors next to a car wash and laundry mat. Lots of room and a playground for children to run and play! We had cheese burger/fries and a fish taco with spring salad. We would try it again!

There are newer reviews for The Cove

Reviewed September 12, 2013

After reading a beautiful write up in Texas Monthly magazine, I took my European friend and her children for lunch hoping to impress with some Texas Hill Country flair! The service was slow, the food was overcooked and dry, and staff unfriendly. Don't think I'll be going back.

2  Thank SWBoerneMom
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I have been eating here for years. The fish tacos are very good, and the beer selection is awesome. The live music makes it one of my favorite places to eat, drink, and relax!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Don't typically write reviews but after this awful experience I felt compelled. Order took 45 minutes. About half their staff just stood around doing nothing. Nobody was friendly. Lamb burger was dry, quesadilla was soggy with oil, the Bella tasted like a salt lick. Fries were actually pretty good. $40 later and my family is anything but satisfied. This place fails big time.

3  Thank AzAnthony
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I net my friend here for lunch one day. We werent really that hungry so we had the key lime pie, jalapeno carrot cake, and chips and salsa. What we had was really good. I plan on returning with an appetite. I really liked the atmosphere it was family friendly but great for adults. I really like the concept of this place. Local businesses like this really deserve community support. I will definitely be back.