“Our Sea World San Antonio Mini Vacation”

Omni San Antonio Hotel
Ranked #20 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Loved our stay from the great service and their attention to details like my 6 yr. old and cookies with milk at turndown service and a welcome pack with Sea World Cup he thought he was a king... And they remember it was our wedding anniversary as well and sent up chocolate covered strawberries to our room what a nice touch!! Our family would stay again if our vacation was longer!! Thanks to the Omni hotel for making it perfect !!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Kodie08
OmniSAColonnade, General Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

It is always our pleasure to do everything possible to make your experience perfect.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Nice hotel. A little old but nice and clean. Great location right off I10. Staff very nice and helpful. The only thing that bothered me was that this hotel is a venue of many events and there was not a single parking spot on 2 of the 3 nights of our stay. The hotel did comp. Valet parking on those 2 evenings.
It did not take long to drive to any place we wanted to go. Price was right and a good value.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

I am glad to know that your stay was pleasant overall. I am sorry you had an experience with parking. Valet is always an option for our guests.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I absolutely enjoyed my stay. Great room and quality staff! I recommend this Omni hotel. It's a great family hotel also. The rooms were clean and spacious. The linens and towels were in very good condition. Great hotel for a quick getaway.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

All your kind words are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The Omni & Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) is the best in the business in terms of properties, amenities, services and elite perks. Great experiences like this as a Black Level guest for a sold out property and still have a flawless experience are among the many reasons I enjoy Omni & GHA Partner's so much!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you. I receive quite a bit of feedback. It is all of great value. When I receive feedback from one of our most loyal customers it is greatly appreciated.

I am very proud of the staff. They create the great experiences.

Look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The amenities are all very nice but you can tell it's an older hotel. The staff was very accommodating and it was a great location to some of San Antonio's restaurants and not to terribly far to downtown and Sea World.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

We appreciate the term "hospitable hotel". That is what every associate strives for each and every day. They look to provide a feeling of warmth and hospitality.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I stayed at this hotel while attending a conference. Everything was great. Check in was easy, the room was nice, and I enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and work out area. The room was large with a separate sitting area. There are also a variety of restaurants nearby - several within walking distance. The view of San Antonio was spectacular. I enjoyed watching the sun set through the large window. Great experience!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thrilled that you had a "great stay" at the Colonnade. Thank you for all your kind words regarding service and staff. We look forward to your return to enjoy more sunsets.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I was here for 11 nights. As an Omni Select member I received early morning room service and newspaper every day at no charge. The staff was always willing to help and the valet service is top notch. Housekeeping is worth mentioning as they are some of the best I've encountered in all the hotels I stay at. I was on third floor, so maybe it was just my housekeeper, but I know she wasn't the same every day I was there as there was a weekend in there. The beds were extremely comfortable and the A/C felt great every day after being out in the hot and humid city.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east end are noisy due to a busy street.