“Great customer service and comfoirtable beds”

Omni San Antonio Hotel
Ranked #18 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Austin, United States
“Great customer service and comfoirtable beds”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Love this hotel. Extremely friendly staff and room service food is excellent. Beds and rooms are very comfortable. Best hotel in San Antonio by far! I travel on business weekly and stay at many hotels- in many cities and this one is by far my favorite.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

OmniSAColonnade, General Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the world.

Your kind words regarding hotel and service are truly appreciated.

Delfin Ortiz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Pearland, United States
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Out of all of the Hotels I have stayed at the Omni has been the best. From the moment I walk in the door. My husband and I felt like we had gone to heaven. The food in both restaurants was very well prepared, we ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel. Please go to the Omni and have a great experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thrilled that we created such a memorable day for you. We truly have great associates at the Colonnade. They focus on exceeding customer expectations.

Thank you for staying with us and look forward to your return.

Smithfield, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Excellent services and personnel! Each person along with the the accommodations were exemplary! Also, the location in serving additional restaurants were convenient and friendly. Our TEAM enjoyed Texas and the Omni Hotel, will stay at the Omni again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Your kind words regarding service and staff are truly appreciated. Thank you for staying with us and look forward to your return.

McAllen, Texas
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We got a good deal at this hotel and decided to stay here for a weekend trip to SA. It was not near downtown and the riverwalk but the northwest side has a lot to offer as well.
Upon walking in,you see the grand lobby with easy access to the elavators and pool. Our check in was fast and courteous. We had the king room. The room was an adequate size for my husband and I but it had a sofa bed that could accomodate our two kids next time we bring them. The bed was comfortable and the linen was nice. Best sleep I've had in a long time. We normally dont use the in-room coffee maker but this one was newer (2 cup) than most ive seen in other hotels and it was clean and easy to use. My only complaint was the iron. It did not work very well. I did not request a new one as it was no big deal.
We did not eat at the restaurant but there are plenty of places to eat in the area. Its off IH-10, so you have easy access to Fiesta Texas,shopping at La Cantera or The Rim and Palladium Imax.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
I truly appreciate being your new favorite hotel in San Antonio. Thank you for all your kind words. Look forward to your return.

Bay City, Texas
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The hotel was very nice, as was the staff. The only problem I encountered was the toilet. The toilets are water saver models, but I don't really see how they actually save water, as the flush is so weak that usually at least two...and sometimes more flushes are required.
Other than that one minor issue, it is located in a nice area, has ample parking, very quiet and well appointed. I did get room service several times during my stay and the food was served hot and was very good.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your enjoyment with both facilities and staff. I have sent an email off line regarding the bathroom issue so we can make needed repair. They are not supposed to work that way.

houston, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I had some issues with my rooms and the expectations that I had after seen on the hotel on the internet in reference to this hotel. My concerns and problems was addressed by the management staff afterwards. That was great, that made me feel more then just a person filling a room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad we were able to overcome your issues and create a better experience.

We are in the people business. People servicing people.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

During my stay there it rained on the last day. When I came into my room the carped was completely soaked and I could hear the water drops through the wall. They changed my room immediately. Still, I lost a pair of socks and it almost ruined a couple of shoes. The valet staff in the evening is very friendly. And also the staff from Bolo's. All seem very kind and lovely.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

OmniSAColonnade, General Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
I am so sorry for the experience you had during your recent stay with us. A valve broke in the floor above you causing extensive damage to several rooms including yours. It is unfortunate you were inconvenienced by this.

An email has been sent offline regarding reimbursement of any items damaged or destroyed due to this incident.