Omni San Antonio Hotel
$169
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$134
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$116
ComfortSuites
$212
$186
$269
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$208
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
$175
Travelocity
2,139 results
All reviewsbolocookies and milkoutdoor poolgreat hotelroom servicemedical centercorner roomsix flagsfiesta texasbreakfast buffetshuttle servicethe entire staffbed was very comfortablesea worldthe river walkcolonnadeconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is a wonderful hotel with exceptional staff! I loved the online check in so the key was ready when I arrived. The room was beautiful and I loved the additional sitting area in the front. Looking forward to returning!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
ClintColeman-DOR, Guest Relations Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding the staff and your room. We hope your return visit comes very soon.

Thanks again,

Reviewed December 31, 2013

As usual, excelent experience at hotel, location, restaurants around, shopping centers and customer service. Confortable rooms, rooms service, breakfast very complete and extended time to have it, personal very social, espacious larges at any áreas.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on service and product.

Thank you again and we hope to have the opportunity to host your next visit to San Antonio.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed December 30, 2013

First, the staff at this location is very nice and efficient. Our heater did not work and called to front desk and they had someone up in less than five minutes. After is was fixed, they called back to make sure it was still working. The location of this hotel is very good. It is close to Fiesta Texas and Seaworld. It is only a short drive to the riverwalk. I really enjoyed the turn down service nightly. The only issue I really had was one of the ladies working in the coffee shop. She had an abrupt attitude. I walked up and before I could say anything, she right away told me that she does not do anything that is not on the menu "Starbucks". So...okay. The lobby is beautiful. There is an indoor pool also even though I did not use it. I will definetly be back to stay the next time I am in San Antonio.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
ClintColeman-DOR, Guest Relations Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay. I am terribly sorry to hear of the issue with the heater and the lady you encountered. I will certainly address the appropriate staff. I'm certainly glad it did not mar your otherwise "Great Stay".

We hope your travels bring you back to us.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were staying in conjunction with a dinner/ball we were attending. The staff was friendly, both upon arrival and departure. The rooms were clean, comfortable and convenient. Nearby the hotel are some restaurants and a super-sized grocery store,

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. We certainly do our best to deliver as promised and then some. Glad you enjoyed your time with us.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We arrived here running away from the embassy suites. Reception took 1 minute and I was in my room, they gave my kids a welcome gift which they loved. Beautiful hotel facilities and amazing staff. The indoor heated pool is great. At night they came by my room and gave my kids chocolate chip cookies and milk....amazing. Everything was perfect and I'm staying here from now on every time I'm in San Antonio....never again at the embassy suites....really bad experience.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

"Incredible stay" We love it!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to showcase what we do best. We hope to see you again very soon.