“Omni on I-10”

Ranked #18 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
San Antonio, United States
“Omni on I-10”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The Omni chain is upscale and focused on return business. This location is in very good condition and the staff are well trained in hospitality. San Antonio is a sprawling city. This hotel is located on I-10, not far from both Loop 410 and Loop 1604, so it is convenient to all corners of the city. I plan to return.

1 Thank Ken B
OmniSAColonnade, General Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
I appreciate your kind words regarding the location and service of our hotel.

Look forward to being of service in the near future.

Delfin Ortiz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Oklahoma City
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I travel to San Antonio several times a month and I have settled on this hotel as my "go to". The rooms are nice, I love the Lobby Bar, and I allways have breakfast at Bolo's. The staff has been attentive to any needs I might have. I would highly reccomend this Hotel to anyone going to San Antonio.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

OmniSAColonnade, General Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for making us your "go to" place.

We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I always stay here while in san antonio. Its a little drive to the center of san antonio but it is a great price. It has a great atmosphere and when you walk in it smells wonderful. We enjoyed the pool and they had a great gift shop. The in room food service is expensive just like any other place.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding the facilities and staff.

We are about a 13 minute drive to downtown.

Look forward to being of service the next time your travels bring you to San Antonio.

Iowa City, IA, United States
Reviewed November 13, 2013

An excellent hotel and an excellent value. It is clean, quiet and efficient. By my standards, at least, it has all the extras one could want. The staff is very attentive and responds quickly to requests. The only problem I had was that I was billed for internet usage, even though I am an Omni Select Guest. However, when I pointed this out to the folks at the front desk, they removed the charge.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Great to know when we are the right fit for you. We strive to meet the needs for all.

Thank you and look forward to being of service the next time your travels bring you to San Antonio.

Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Hotel was clean, close to airport, ideal for business in the area, would recommend for business stays. restaurant has limited menu. Late night menu very limited, staff was pleasant, must be slect member to get internet and extras

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

I appreciate your recommendation.

Thank you for your kind words regarding the Omni Colonnade.

Tyler, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly during my stay. The property is located where there are plenty of restaurants in the surrounding area. The rooms were comfortable and extremely clean. I enjoyed my stay there and would recommend it to others looking for excellent quality and service in a hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.

The staff does a wonderful job. I am proud of all of them.

We look forward to your return.

Crowley, Texas
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We had blocked rooms for a wedding and made plans for a rehearsal dinner and then our bride backed out of the wedding. The staff was so compassionate and understanding and worked with us in our grief. We were coming from out of town for the wedding, so when it didn't happen we just turned it in to an "un-wedding" family reunion celebration. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and very nice. Not only would I highly recommend the Omni Colonnade to anyone staying in San Antonio, if we ever find ourselves back down that way, we will stay there again. At we may have just become an Omni Family. Thank you staff!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
That is truly taking a negative and making it a positive.

Your comments regarding how friendly and helpful the staff was.

I appreciate the recommendation.