“Thankful for hotel manager!”

Omni San Antonio Hotel
Ranked #18 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Danbury, Connecticut
“Thankful for hotel manager!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I was traveling on business last month when I accidentally forgot my makeup bag in my room. Although they could not locate my lost item the hotel manager offered to reimburse me for the cost. I was very disappointed in the turn around time to actually speak with someone (3 days) concerning my lost item, but I am so grateful for their reimbursement of my lost item. As a meeting planner I am very impressed. They explained they are working on expanding their housekeeping management staff in order to ensure this doesn't happen again. Side note: free shuttle to the airport was fantastic!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
OmniSAColonnade, General Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
My apologies for the time it took to get back with you.

I am glad it all worked and and you were satisfied.

We look forward to your return.

Thank you for being our guest.

Delfin Ortiz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Corpus Christi, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed here and the room was nice, however it was missing some amenities that should have came with any suite. The main thing those was the pillows. It felt as if they were not there at all... so soft that it felt like your head was on the bed which wasn't as comfortable as other reviews had said. Maybe I just got a bad room. I would stay here again just would ask for certain amenities as well as some firm pillows and softer bed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

I am truly sorry regarding your issue with the pillows. Sleep comfort is very important to me.

If different pillows are required, please just let us know. We have several types.

Thank you for your feedback and being our guest.

Austin
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Omni for one night prior to our departure from San Antonio. We chose this hotel for the on and off freeway convenience and Omni reputation. This hotel exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for staying with us.

I am glad we exceeded your expectations.

Look forward to being of service the next time your travels bring you back to San Antonio.

Corpus Christi
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hotel room was nice enough, but not of what I was expecting from an Omni. The staff was friendly and we were able to check in several hours earlier than the posted check-in time. The room was clean and large. It had a mini-bar but not a mini-fridge. That was a little disappointing to us because we like save leftover from restaurants. It had an indoor and outdoor pool which both looked really nice even though it was too cold to swim. The one thing I did love about the room was that it had an actual sit down vanity area for getting ready. Most places just have the counter top with the sink in the bathroom. My only real complaint would be about the pillows. I'm not a fan of super soft pillows and these were way too soft. We probably could have requested different pillows, but we just made do. Overall I thought it was a good hotel and I would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
I appreciate you sharing the details of your stay. I am glad you enjoyed both room and service.

I have resources and staff on hand to take care of all your needs.

Mini Fridge...complimentary and delivered to your room upon request.

Pillows...extra or different type we have on hand to deliver immediately.

We want to exceed your expectations.

Thank you for staying with us and look forward to your return.

Tyler
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This hotel was great, very accommodating!! The kids loved it, it is a family friendly hotel. The kids were welcomed with kids packs, and were brought cookies to the room. The pool was clean and the Jacuzzi was relaxing. The beds were very comfortable, overall great customer service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We are family friendly. We want both parents and children to feel welcome here.

Thank you for staying with us and look forward to your return.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I cannot say enough about the amazing experience that we had at the Omni Colonnade. There were numerous comments from the attendees about special considerations that were made. We were absolutely made to feel special and accommodated, right down to finding Halloween music on the spot for an impromptu party. The rooms were clean, well appointed, and well maintained. The food at our meetings was excellent and service was always prompt and polite. Special thanks are due to Convention Service Manager Tania Cuellar who went out of her way to make sure all of the attendees and their special needs were well taken care of. As a Texan I was proud that our families all got a taste of true Texas Hospitality from a management team and staff that absolutely know what that means. Thank you all for a memorable week!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for all your kind words regarding our hotel and services received.

I am proud of all my associates here at the Omni Colonnade. Tania Cuellar is a great Convention Services Manager.

I appreciate you having your conference with us and thank you for being our guest.

Columbus, United States
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Loved this hotel. The staff was excited to see me and did their best to accommodate all my needs. Great place to stay with nice restaurants and bar. The beds were great for my bad back and the bathroom was spacious.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your kind words regarding your most recent stay with us.

I am glad we met your needs.

Thank you for staying with us.