“Perfect for families”

Omni San Antonio Hotel
Ranked #22 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I took our 2 year old son to SeaWorld and loved the hotel. The hotel is located in walking distance to a ton of great restaurants. We stayed on the 10th floor and the view was great and loved the layout of the room. Walking in there was a sitting room where we put our sons crib. They don't have toddler beds but the crib worked out and the sitting area was perfect to place it in. Our son wasn't scared because he knew we were close which is huge for patents training there kids to sleep on there own.
The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The best part of the hotel for us was the indoor pool that closes late. After a long day of activities we would take our son to play for 45 minutes and it helped him crash for the night.
Again we enjoyed the hotel and SeaWorld was only 20 minutes away and in the opposite direction only about 30 minutes away an animal safari.

• Stayed: October 2013
OmniSAColonnade, General Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words regarding the hotel and services.

We strive to be a right fit for families and we appreciate knowing we were perfect for you.

There are newer reviews for Omni San Antonio Hotel

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I am a grandmother that was traveling from FL to AZ with 2 year old twin boys. I was exhausted, to say the least When I arrived, the doorman (Hector) came straight to my vehicle when he saw I was struggling and he asked if he could help me. I was so thankful for his help. The twins took to him straight away which really helped when getting everything from the vehicle to the cart. We were only scheduled to stay one night but I was enjoying the rest in such a beautiful hotel, I extended our stay. All the staff was extremely helpful. No matter what I needed, they were there to help.
I needed to get some things from the grocery store and they offered to go pick it up for me so that I didn't have to get out again with the twins. Now THAT is caring and THAT is true customer service. They care about their guests and that has me completely sold on the OMNI!
Hector, the doorman, was truly instrumental in my stay because I called down to the lobby asking for help and he came up to my room the day I was leaving to help me pack the cart and get everything packed back in the vehicle. The boys loved him and hugged him good bye. It was so sweet. I even hugged his neck. :)

The lobby was beautiful and had a big aquirium that the twins loved to watch the fish. It kept their attention for quite a while.

The room service was great and we all enjoyed the food and the service.

The room was large and very clean.

I highly recommend the Omni Colonnade to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

First of all, we were pleased to know you and the twin boys had a great time with us.

Second, Hector is a wonderful associate. Thank you for your kind words regarding his service. He will be recognized for all he did. This is wonderful!

Hector will appreciate his new title.

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel over the weekend for an alumni event. The room was on the 17th floor with a view of dwtn. It was very quiet despite lots of people in the hotel. I am a light sleeper and never did hear anyone through the walls or slamming doors all night long. Very friendly staff and comfy beds. Bathroom was small, but still very functional and clean. Thank you for such a greaty stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

It was our pleasure to provide you a great stay.

We are pleased you were able to find exactly what you were looking for, a nice and quiet experience.

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Friendly, helpful staff. Good accommodations--good location. Lobby staff was very prompt and helpful. Signs with meeting room locations were located in convenient places. Room was clean and plenty of towels!!!! Internet was available and TVs were working!!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Friendly and a great place to stay.

Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Omni is a very nice hotel. They have friendly staff. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The work space was also very nice. The check-in and check-out was very easy and quick. I can't complain. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in San Antonio

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We appreciate your kind words regarding your experience.

Thank you for not only staying with us but also recommending us.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

When traveling to San Antonio for a conference, this restuarant was my biggest surprise. I'm sure with all of the eateries around the hotel, many people go out and this is a shame. Best chicken-fried steak I've ever had with fabulous sides and salad. Lunch was also phenominal with their wonderful onion soup and huge chef salad. Even the balsamic dressing was unusual! Excellent food! Complements to chef and waitstaff.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

It is also my favorite restaurant. I enjoy all the offerings.

I have shared your feedback with my Director of Outlets and Executive Chef. Always thrilled to receive feedback so they can celebrate and also look at ways to improve.

Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great hotel for the San Antonio area. Clean rooms and friendly, professional staff! I was there for business meeting and the service was outstanding. I definitely recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. Beautiful hotel setting, near wonderful restaurants and shopping. Lovely pool and spa area as well.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We appreciate your kind words regarding our product and service.

Thank you for being our guest.