“Authentic Thai Food.”

Neighborhood: Shearer Hills / Ridgeview
San Antonio, Texas
“Authentic Thai Food.”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Don't let the exterior fool you. Great service. Great food. Clean restaurant.

san miguel de allende
“Yummy authentic thai food. great restaurant experience”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

this is a truly authentic Thai restaurant, don't bother by the location or the outer exterior, food here is excellent, I love their green curry, pad thai and summer roll. the interior decor is nice and clean, clean restroom. great service and friendly owner, truly an exceptional experience!!!!!

• Visited December 2011
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
“Authentic Thai”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

The food at Thai Dee is truly authentic. My family vacations in Thailand and throughout Asia and I can tell you from experience, this is the real deal. Start with chicken satay or fried squid, try one of the curry dishes, and finish with an delicious scoop of coconut ice cream with sweet sticky rice. I live in New Orleans now and I haven't been able to find anything this tasty here.

• Visited July 2011
San Antonio
“Looks are deceiving - take a chance on this one”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Outstanding Thai food awaits those who ignore both the location and the funky exterior.

Cozy interior and attentive staff make for a very enjoyable dining experience - not to mention the food.

My usual order is pot stickers, Tom Kha & Pad Thai (@ heat level 8) but have ventured into other areas of the menu and found zero negatives. I especially enjoy the fish entrees.

• Visited July 2011
San Antonio, Texas
“We LOVED everything about it”
Reviewed May 21, 2011

Don't be thrown off by the exterior, once you enter the door you will be transported to a delicious and friendly place :) My boyfriend, my two-year old daughter and I went to Thai Dee on a Saturday night. We ordered the satay for an appetizer and really enjoyed the spicy dipping sauce. For my meal, I ordered Beef Panang Noodles. The curry sauce is DELICIOUS. I will be licking it out of the bottom of my take-out box :) My boyfriend ordered Moo Ping for his meal. The peanut sauce wasn't the best I've ever had but still very good. The service was outstanding. Everyone in the restaurant was very friendly and checked with us multiple times to make sure everything was to our liking. We will definitely go back.

• Visited May 2011