“You Get What You Pay For”

Super 8 - San Antonio at I-10
Ranked #243 of 356 Hotels in San Antonio
Huntsville, Alabama
“You Get What You Pay For”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I had stayed at this location about a year ago when it was under another chain. At the time it was very good. I wanted to stay in the same room and was accommodated. Unfortunately this place has gone downhill! The sheet on the bed had a very dark spot on the side-dirt or what? No hair dryer as it looked like it had been pulled off of the wall. The manager brought another one and it had a little plastic window on it that contained a dead fly!! The bed near the bathroom had a protrusion of about 5 inches which appeared to be part of the bed frame. I discussed all of this with the manager and she actually came to the room. Result was that the sheet was changed the next day. There is little indication of any management. Never again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had the unfortunate experience that my truck had broken down in San Antonio,TX, the first two nights was stuck in a competitors motel. but yesterday changed motels and was extremely glad that I did . The service I have received is excellent, the front desk personnell extrememly courteous and helpful, housekeeping personnell also nice and helpful. the room was clean, smelled clean and the breakfast was excellent.would recommend this to anyone including family and friends. Locatiion is also easy to get to and centrally located. Thank you for making a bad situation a good enjoyable stay i enjoyed restaurants near by.

Room Tip: beds extr comfortable and no noise at night
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Cleburne
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Outside looked dirty. Inside,was clean enough but they forgot to leave cups in the room. Also the frig,wasnt cleaned.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

San Antonio
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My stay at this super 8 was awesome! I have to stay in San Antonio every weekend and I have tried a lot of motels/hotels. I first tried this one about a year ago and I have been coming back every since. The staff is very friendly and I am a long way from home and they make me feel welcome every time I stay. The rooms are nice and the pool is very clean and cool. I had some bad experience's with a couple of motels in the area and I will never stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: I would call early because they fill up quick
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Springfield
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My stay at the Super 8, San Antonio was very nice. The room was a little more than I had expected. In all I would say it was a nery nice facility. I would recomend the motel to friends and family without hesitation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business