“Really great help on part of the staff here.....”

Best Western Plus Fiesta Inn
Ranked #45 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Midland, Texas
“Really great help on part of the staff here.....”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

My stay here will be for two nights and so far the help has been great and look forward to staying here on all of my visits to San Antonio, Texas.......Once more my thanks to the front desk and the managers staff....

Room Tip: Call in advance and have your room ready for when you arrive at your final destination.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank GerardoMonroy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for the last 2 to 3 years and I really like its location. Its easy to drive in and drive out. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean and the service is excellent. There is everything you need around it. (food, shopping, entertainment. etc.) I will definately continue to stay here in the very near future.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Small Town USA
Reviewed December 27, 2011

My husband and I decided to get away from life for the day and travel (about 45 mins. away) to San Antonio for a romantic night. We wanted a king size/whirlpool suite which this Best Western had. We looked at other hotels and they wanted $150.00 plus just for one night. Since all we were going to do was to relax, we didn't want to pay that.

We found this Best Western for a bargain of $79.95! We were very excited! At check in, the receptionist was very friendly. The room itself was very clean. It came with a microwave and small size refrigerator.

The bed was SO comfortable. However the pillows were way to soft. I actually woke up with a headache as did my husband. There were 4 of them-all the same. Around 9 p.m. we started the whirlpool and as my husband went in and turned on the jets, the jets didn't work. There is a timer on the wall. That didn't work. So I called the front desk and the receptionist said she would come over and show us how it works. Needless to say, it didn't work for her. She called the maintenance man who said to drain the water and then turn on the timer. So all the hot water we used was gone.

My husband told the receptionist the purpose of us coming to this hotel was because of the whirlpool. She said that if we couldn't get it working she had another whirlpool suite upstairs but it had 2 double beds. Ummm no. So my husband said that if they gave us another night for free we would stay in this particular room. The receptionist said she would talk to the manager.

Once the receptionist left we did exactly what she said. Again no jets. So my husband called and explained again that was the purpose of coming and we wanted a king bed with the whirlpool. The receptionist said she would get back to us.

About 15 mins later, the receptionist called back and said the manager said we would get 20% off. She couldn't give us another night nor could she offer the other room since then it would be 2 rooms that they would have to clean. So of course we stayed :)

In the morning we had the free breakfast. No it wasn't Holiday Inn or Marriott quality but it was better than we both expected.

Check-out was a breeze. All in all, if we wanted to get away again, we would stay here.

Room Tip: Make sure the jets work.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BandH915
Franklin, Texas, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Stayed here passing through on a business trip. The rate for the room was reasonable and the staff at check in and checkout were extremely nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. Of course the next time I pass through and need a room this will be my first stop.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Brad B
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Loved the fact it was near our destination (six flags), hostess wasnt very nice or professional, but hotel and pool were overall decent. Would come back again since we did enjoy our stay. :)

• Stayed June 2011
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Stayed here on a quick business trip. What you get here for the price is good value. Staff at front desk could not have been more helpful upon and during my late arrival. The pool area has been recently renovated and looks very inviting.. If I had had the time, I would have enjoyed using. good buffet breakfast included in room price. If you're arriving for the first time, need to know the hotel is located on frontage road off I-10, my mapquest directions were not clear on this. would come back

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed May 18, 2011

We just got back from San Antonio, very nice place to visit.. We stayed at the Best Western Fiesta Inn. This is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The desk clerk was so nice and we met one of the house keepers who took the time to write down information and directions on local restaurants. The rooms were very clean and very nice. Thanks for the great service. They really make you feel like family.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple