Red Roof Inn & Suites San Antonio – Fiesta Park
Ranked #261 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I typically don't leave reviews. How ever, I think when you have a positive experience these days it's important to share it. I stayed for a couple of weeks while waiting for my apartment. I was quite satisfied. The housekeeping staff was very accommodating while I rested they offered to come back later or give me towels. Breakfast was hot. The bed was very comfortable. The front desk staff was helpful with my faxes, and internet help. I can honestly say I am a very satisfied guest.

• Stayed July 2012
Labib H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites San Antonio – Fiesta Park, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write us a review on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate the fact that you came to visit us on your trip into San Antonio. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a satisfied stay. Should there be anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thanks again.
Houston
Reviewed June 26, 2013

For some reason my reservation was cancelled because the card i gave them was declined. Ok, that happens. But i never recieved a notification that it was declined. no email, no phone call, text message, morris code. Nothing. Thankfully there was one room left when i finally arrived after driving in from houston. But i was not satisfied with the fact that i had to pay a little over $30 more then the rate i got when i originally reserved the room. I think they could of done a better job contacting me and letting me know my card was declined. They originally said they werent even going to charge anything on my card, it was only to hold the reservation (which is the reason why i didnt really pay much attention to the status of that card). the room itself had a weird smell to it. ok, i get it, its a "cheaper" hotel. But 4 stars? the shower had no pressure and you could tell that there was paint over mold. last complaint is i put the do not disturb tag out on my door and BOTH days i stayed, we were bothered about cleaning services. What the heck? lol. the tag was CLEARLY on the do not disturb side. Both days, after screaming for them to go away, i answered and it was the same person and i made it clear i didnt want any sort of service during my stay. not sure who is at fault on that one...............

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Thank you for taking out the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. We certainly apologize if your stay was anything less than satisfying. We try extremely hard to maintain Howard Johnson standards and I assure you that your experience was something we do not strive for. We are in the process of starting our renovations and will try our best not to interrupt a guest's stay. We are considered a 2 star hotel. I am not sure which site mentioned us being a 4 star hotel. I do apologize if there was a misunderstanding. If you're ever in San Antonio again, please be sure to visit us again.
Concord
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was once again in San Antonio and stayed at my old reliable hotel. I have always had a great stay and staff have been so nice and friendly. My room was really clean, my a./c worked great with constant fan not the noisy like other hotels I have stayed at. The pool was clean and felt great after being out in that hot humid air, what a nice relief to relax in the pool. Breakfast was good too and wasn't rushed out so I was able to sit back and read the morning paper while drinking my coffee and eating my eggs. I used my DO NOT DISTURB sign and no one bothered me for my 2 day visit. I will visit and stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room on the south side they are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Labib H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites San Antonio – Fiesta Park, responded to this review, June 20, 2013