I was once again in San Antonio and stayed at my old reliable hotel. I have always had a great stay and staff have been so nice and friendly. My room was really clean, my a./c worked great with constant fan not the noisy like other hotels I have stayed at. The pool was clean and felt great after being out in that hot humid air, what a nice relief to relax in the pool. Breakfast was good too and wasn't rushed out so I was able to sit back and read the morning paper while drinking my coffee and eating my eggs. I used my DO NOT DISTURB sign and no one bothered me for my 2 day visit. I will visit and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn & Suites San Antonio – Fiesta Park offers non-smoking rooms with flat screen TVs and is convenient to many shopping opportunities and attractions. Nearby to Huebner Oaks Shopping Center, The Shops at La Cantera, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas; the hotel provides a comfortable stay at an affordable price. Guests can enjoy continental breakfast and our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites San Antonio – Fiesta Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- Howard Johnson San Antonio
- San Antonio Howard Johnson