“More Bang for your Buck!”

Red Roof Inn & Suites San Antonio – Fiesta Park
Ranked #259 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Jacksonville, Florida
“More Bang for your Buck!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Being from out of town, booking a hotel online can be very catastrophic if you do not know what type of area you are going to be staying in. I booked this hotel primarily for the good neighborhood it is in (advice from my relatives in the area). Upon arriving, I was blown away. The hospitality, the new flat screen in my room, and then the next morning was my biggest shock...the breakfast. My wife pats me on the back for booking here and we plan to stay here each visit. We even ditched the family for a day to stay in and relax, watch some tv, and order pizza. Check out was easy and fast and the property is just so clean. Come stay here, you will see what I'm talking about.

Room Tip: 216 is a great room, near the pool and has a flat screen
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Labib H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites San Antonio – Fiesta Park, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write us a review on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate the fact that you came to visit us on your trip into San Antonio. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a satisfied stay. Should there be anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I enjoyed my stay for many reasons. The full hot breakfast was complimentary. You don't see that much any more. Staff was friendy and helpful with directions and info on attractions in the area. The beds were comfortable and the room felt very cozy; unlike other hotel rooms that are very cold and uninviting. The rooms were clean. A huge concern of mine. Expectations and needs were completely met. I will definately stay again on my next visit to San Antonio. My family also stayed and we were able to get rooms beside one another. Aswe all were in town and met up for a long overdue visit, this made our visitation time so easy. I couldn't ask for a more enjoyable stay..

Room Tip: Check out the breakfast and all the ammenities. You can't go wrong with the added vaue of price...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Labib H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites San Antonio – Fiesta Park, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Concord, New Hampshire
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here last month and had a great stay. My room was clean and I slept great what more can you want? The entire staff was so friendly and went out of their way to help me with direction around town and some really good local restaurants. I recommend this hotel to people who want a clean room at a great price..

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank FamilyGuyAkron_Oh
Labib H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites San Antonio – Fiesta Park, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write us a review on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate the fact that you came back to visit us on your work trip into San Antonio. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a satisfied stay. Should there be anything else you need from us in the future, feel free to contact us at anytime. Thanks again.
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Every time I am in San Antonio, I stay at this Howard Johnson. I could go on forever about what I love about this place, but in a nutshell, it's the FREE HOT BREAKFAST, the helpful and friendly front desk, the comfortable and clean rooms, the FREE wi-fi, and the convenient location! I have found my home away from home! Thanks Howard Johnson and see you again real soon!

Room Tip: Wake up early and enjoy the free breakfast!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business