“Nice stay great value.”

Ranked #259 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Concord, New Hampshire
“Nice stay great value.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here last month and had a great stay. My room was clean and I slept great what more can you want? The entire staff was so friendly and went out of their way to help me with direction around town and some really good local restaurants. I recommend this hotel to people who want a clean room at a great price..

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank FamilyGuyAkron_Oh
Labib H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites San Antonio – Fiesta Park, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write us a review on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate the fact that you came back to visit us on your work trip into San Antonio. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a satisfied stay. Should there be anything else you need from us in the future, feel free to contact us at anytime. Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Every time I am in San Antonio, I stay at this Howard Johnson. I could go on forever about what I love about this place, but in a nutshell, it's the FREE HOT BREAKFAST, the helpful and friendly front desk, the comfortable and clean rooms, the FREE wi-fi, and the convenient location! I have found my home away from home! Thanks Howard Johnson and see you again real soon!

Room Tip: Wake up early and enjoy the free breakfast!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mark M
michigan
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I was in San Antonio for my sister's wedding, because i was traveling over 1500 miles I was saving money by booking this hotel. The room had a weird odor, there was mold in the shower, the coffee pot in the room hadn't been emptied from the previous guests, and there was a spill they hadn't been clean out of the fridge. I overlooked all these little things because I booked the room for $37 a night. I was staying for 5 nights and on the 3 I noticed bumps on my arms, face, legs, shoulders, and neck. I thought maybe the climate change caused me to break out. On the 4th night I got back to my room around 9pm and lifted my pillow to find a bug laying there. I flipped the mattress and found many others This hotel has BED BUGS! I notified the lady at the desk, Whitney who did not seem surprised at all. I cut my trip short and left immediately and contacted the hotel manager LABID who said I was lying about the entire thing. DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JesV19
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

This was a nice and convienent motel. The water faucet in the bathroom leaked, location was great if you are interested in Shopping and the highways were easily accessible. Staff was extremely friendly and worked with me because I was a day late.

• Stayed January 2013
Labib H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites San Antonio – Fiesta Park, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for taking out the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to hear that you liked our location and our staff was courteous. We strive hard to meet Howard Johnson standards, which is why we're going through a renovation process inside our rooms, without coming in the way of our guest's. Please do keep us in mind should you wish to come back to San Antonio. Thanks again.