“My favorite Best Western in San Antonio”

Pear Tree Inn San Antonio Northwest Medical Center
Ranked #78 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The hotel is very clean and not too far from the great tourist attractions throughout San Antonio. From check-in to check-out the staff is very polite and professional. This is my favorite Best Western in San Antonio, Texas!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

the rooms are very clean,the staff great. this hotel is pet friendly and also allows smoking rooms,which us smokers know its hard to find a good hotel that allows.since they clean so well you dont even notice. i highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The stay was good and the room was spacious. The bed was not the greatest and seemed to be somewhat uncomfortable. Not sure if it's my old age or not, but I woke up the next morning with a back ache and tired throughout the day. The breakfast was good, but the drawback was children were allowed by grown ups (parents?) to get their breakfast items, including the sausage, with their fingers. (I noticed this AFTER I finished my breakfast). But this is not the fault of the hotel staff.
The staff was very helpful with directions to surrounding eating establishments. The value I paid for the room was good, but if I stay here again, I may eat breakfast besides the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Very good hotel, people are remarcable, we want to go back as soon as we can....That part of Mexico is very rich in history culture and friendly people from around the world. We encourage people to go, you will have a very good time.... perhaps make new friends....

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Our stay was very comfortable. Mr. Jose who was working at the front desk, went out of his way to locate the telephone number to the pizza hut next door and even called the telephone number to make sure it was the correct number before providing it to me after I asked him for it. I really appreciate how conscientious he is of his guests and really works hard to provide excellent service. He also provided an extra blanket for us after I asked him for one. The hotel is nice and very clean. They have washer & dryer available. Our stay was very comfortable and I love their coffee. This is the 3rd time we stay there.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The end of the Labor Day Week-end which could have been stressfull was quite pleasant at theis Hotel-perhaps the best Best Western we've visited. Accomadations, staff, location perfect for our last night on the road.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 2, 2013

When I arrived the room was without air conditioner, the refrigerator smelled rot (wasn´t working) The lady manager was rude. decided to change my stay, told them to close my account because I received my dog too. This lady didn´t care and charged me 2 night instead of one because I was taking too long to packed! I left the Hotel at 1:00 pm, letting them know that I was leaving for all the bad experience...but they charged me the day. It was a terrible experience, the worst Hotel ever!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo