Pear Tree Inn San Antonio Northwest Medical Center
$150
$268
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
  • Breakfast included
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$158
$149
Hotels.com
$1,629
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$209
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewspizza hut next doorfront deskmed centerbiscuits and gravyneeded a place to stayrestaurants within walking distanceroom was cleanwasher and dryerevery eveningwould highly recommend this hotelminute drivehousekeeping staffa great stayfree breakfastyogurtfirst floorthree nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I am a Best Western Rewards member and I stay at alot of Best Western's but have never used my points for a free night. The process is vey simple. I redeemed points for our 3 rooms, so no one paid out of. First let me start by complimenting the staff. Everyone I came in contact was professionally groomed, polite, and welcoming. I originally booked 2 ns doubles.
Once there, we added an additional room because a family member had booked across the way at the Baymont Inn & Suites and the room was awful, so they joined us at this hotel. The check-in process was smooth. Front desk guy was very polite and gave us all the detaiols about the amenities the hotel offered. They have a full hot breakfast, laundry facility, pool, fitness center and wifi. Everything we needed! Will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: we stayed in 108, 110 & 113 all downstairs near lobby
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Room was very clean and bed was comfy. We were so tired every evening when we got back to room we just showered and went to bed. It was very quiet in rooms next to us and around us. We were on 4th floor The water pressure was great and the people working there were all so friendly and helpful. We will stay there again. We were going to bring our dog but didn't but it is pet friendly and you wouldn't know it cause you never hear any or smell any.. we very much enjoyed our stay. The free breakfast was not too bad. They need someone to teach them how to make cream gravy. The rest was good.

Room Tip: We had a King size bed. We had plenty of room and also seating room. We loved our room. Used the laundry one night and it was good and clean too.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 753Holly
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel twice, 2yrs apart. Both stays were comfortable. The rooms are clean and quite. The staff were friendly, helpful, and always courteous professionals. Also I liked that the hotel was centrally located. We where less than ten miles from all our dinning and sightseeing destinations. I recommend this hotel to everyone. I'm sure on my next visit to San Antonio we'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BW639
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Fiesta Texas with 5 teenagers....booked two rooms and did not have any problems....showers have great water pressure and breakfast was great !!! Service was excellent and staff very helpful !!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I love BW. Shout out to my Houston fav! But can't recommend this one.
Check-in: Requested 1st floor away from the elevator and ice machine. Got a room right across from the elevator, ice machine, next to the laundry area/fitness room and most importantly next to some nightclub.*room 113)...Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Don't know what's up with the pillows. I had 2 beds and I used every single one for support.

Noise: My oh my. I came in a side door so didn't realize that I was next to the washer/dryer room until the next morning. I arrived late and didn't realize how loud the bar next door was until I was climbing into bed. BOOM BOOM BOOM til 2am. I turned the TV on to drown out the noise. Then the laundry room is next to head of the bed and I didn't realize what I was hearing until I went past there the next morning
Check out/breakfast:Watery powdered eggs bad, decent sausage biscuits/gravy. Good coffee. I did receive an apology for the loud noise. Instead of getting redressed and packing again I chose to deal with it for one night.

Recommend: Nope. Too loud. If I can't get a good nights sleep I can't stay here. Not for 80/night. I checked in on a Thursday night which is not a busy night so I feel my requests should have been better served.

Room Tip: If you have to stay: Request away from: elevator, ice machine, laundry room, NIGHTCLUB!. Way too many to even try to request
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo