“Swimming Pool.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #162 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
Pembroke Pines Fl USAl,
“Swimming Pool.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I got into the swimming pool and it was disgusted, White marking tiles with numbers and every other tile around pool were filthy, dirty, full of body grease and sun tan lotion. Following day I check out the pool and it was the same as the day before. There is a sign that says "Shower before entering" but there is no shower around pool area to be found. This is a very serious health issue.
Same,day, I requested from the front desk a corkscrew opener to open a bottle of wine and the poor guy at the front desk look all over. finally he came back telling me they din't have one around. I had to go to Walmart to buy one. Room was clean, housekeepers and front desk very nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
RamadaSanAntonio, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada San Antonio/Near SeaWorld, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we are sorry to hear we did not exceed your expectations. We apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay with us, and invite you to call us directly at (210)521-1485 so we may assist you further.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Shop around before booking here. I thought I did based on the reviews but was disappointed with this hotel. The pillows were awful, the linens thin and dingy. No privacy curtain; if I can see out then someone could see in. Not to mention the bright lights outside, since this hotel is surrounded with fast food restaurants and the fire station as was mentioned. Also, every time I returned to my room there were new flyers from local delivery places shoved under my door. What hotel allows this?! Cleanliness was fine. The breakfast was okay. Biscuits, sausage patties, hard boiled eggs and the make yourself waffles. None of it would have bothered me had I paid 1/2 what I did but I booked a more expensive room expecting more. Definitely didn't get it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
RamadaSanAntonio, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada San Antonio/Near SeaWorld, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to make each and every guest happy and we invite you to call us directly at 210-521-1485 so that we may further assist you.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

If it was not for your staff i would not have my husband and thank you tony and sarah for all your help as well you were all very kind to me and my 3yr old lil girl give a big thanks to the man that worked last tues early wed morning for call 911 he saved my husbands life and he is a hero in my eyes and because of him my lil girl has her dad and i have my husband and i am thankful for the fire department right accross the road from the hotel the room was nice and clean will most diff stay there again everyone was very helpful to me and my husband thank you everyone for everything you did for me and my family

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RamadaSanAntonio, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada San Antonio/Near SeaWorld, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
It was our pleasure having you as our guest, we were happy to help in any way we could and are so happy that your husband is alright. Please call us directly next time you come to San Antonio we would love to have you stay with us again!