“Dont think I will stay here again”

Ramada San Antonio/Near SeaWorld
Ranked #159 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
MINNEAPOLIS
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Nice hotel. Close to Lackland AFB, Sea World and Riverwalk. Located next to 3 restaurants. I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaSanAntonio, General Manager at Ramada San Antonio/Near SeaWorld, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Ramada San Antonio SeaWorld and sharing your experience with others. Feel free to call us back when you come back to San Antonio.
Dallas, TX
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stayed during Labor day 2012.
We had two rooms 213 and 214 we stayed for one night, My first impression looks like la Quinta.
I was wrong, I had really easy check- in and once in my rooms I noticed tidy, clean room, the rooms have a good seize bathrooms and decorations are up to date. Beds are very comfortable and the sheets look new. Overall a good experience and would stay here again much better than la Quinta. The breakfast is ok, ready to get you started.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
RamadaSanAntonio, General Manager at Ramada San Antonio/Near SeaWorld, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you very much for your feedback and we are glad that we exceeded your expectations.
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I was a little concerned about this location because I booked on Hotwire. It looked dated in the photos and had read some negative reviews. All in all, our experience was good. We only stayed one night and didn't have the breakfast. We always have our own with us. Our room was clean and we were given a non-smoking room as requested, even though Hotwire can't guarantee it. Staff was friendly.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
RamadaSanAntonio, General Manager at Ramada San Antonio/Near SeaWorld, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you very much for your response. Your review is very important to us and that gives us an opportunity to improve ourselves as a Ramada. We can assure you that we will do our best to meet your expectations with Ramada on your next stay. Thank you.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Chose this motel due to its' location close to Lackland, and the Ramada name. I gave it two stars only due to the fact that the staff was wonderful!!! Our room's air conditioner had been leaking and didn't realize until the second day that half of the carpet was soaked and the room was musty smelling. We didn't report this right away, due to the fact that my husband didn't want to change rooms, and thought surely the housekeeping would report it. The rest of the carpet was vaccuumed, however, filthy, you couldnt walk on it at all without shoes or the bottoms of your feet would be black. Definitely does not live up to the Ramada name and price. Much nicer motels in same location, won't visit a Ramada again. OH, and it is located right across the street from the fire department and police department, good luck sleeping through the night!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
We are sorry that you could not be able to enjoy our hotel overall. Although we wish that you could have called us on the same day so we would have taken care the issue, please fee free to call me directly at 210-521-145 (Ext. 245) and I will be glad to assist you. Thanks.
Reviewed July 2, 2012

After a rough and crappy day with other motels this one saved our lives!!!! Great room. Clean and great tv. Manager Hiren or something was incredibly NICE

• Stayed July 2012
, General Manager at Ramada San Antonio/Near SeaWorld, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
I thank you personally for comments and we were truely glad to meet your expectations.
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I stayed here when I had to attend my husbands Lackland basic training graduation. It was a good location overall, really easy access to the main roads and has Wendy's, Denny's and a couple other restaurants within walking distance. I actually ended up in a handicapped room due to availability but it was in no way a problem. I had several of my in-laws book here as well without encountering any problems. I felt safe while here even being a young woman alone and I thought that the room was well kept and clean. They give plenty of towels and toiletries that I didn't need to use much of anything I brought. The continental breakfast was good and simple with even some prepackaged food if you are on the go. My only problem was that from my room I could see the Wendys drive-through window which in itself was not a problem but I could also hear people ordering. Thankfully, however the AC made it barely noticeable.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank afwife12
RamadaSanAntonio, General Manager at Ramada San Antonio/Near SeaWorld, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Thank you for staying at the Ramada San Antonio Seaworld Area while attending the military basic training graduation. We are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. Feel free to call us back when you come back to San Antonio, Texas.