“What a nightmare!”

Motel 6 San Antonio - Fiesta Trails
Motel 6 San Antonio - Fiesta Trails
Ranked #303 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed March 13, 2007

Where to start??? DO NOT STAY HERE! That's a good place. We booked 2 rooms, one for my family and one for my parents. I will start at the beginning.
1. We tried to call from Sea World for directions and they would not answer the phone. When he finally answered we were put on hold forever.
2. When we got there we realized why he didn't answer...he's alone!
3. There was a line of guests requesting towels. We were told the maid forgets to put them in the room!
4. The rooms stink, I mean literally stink.
5. My son headed to the bathroom to find dried urine on the toilet seat.
6. My parents room came complete with a "gift" in the toilet!
7. Our bed had a clump (as though someone had cleaned their hairbrush) of hair in it.
8. Our feet were black from the nasty floor.
9. The bedding and pillows are as old as the hotel itself.
10. The bottom of the bathtub was cracked and peeling up.
11. The in room coffee maker literally took over an hour to brew 2 cups of coffee.
12. When we turned on the heater it smelled as though we were burning our car tires.
13. The toilets were so loud when you flushed them that I am sure they could here it at the HEB next door.

Other than that...I highly recommend it! Do yourself a favor and pay a few more dollars for a decent hotel!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank teho

Reviewed April 8, 2006

We just returned from San Antonio this weekend. We had booked reservations at this hotel, but did not stay. The lobby was dingy, one side of the double glass doors was held shut with a nasty looking cigarette ash can. Our room was smelly. The beds were both sagging in the middle. The carpet looked nasty. There was a hair on the pillow. The mattress had big stains on it as did the white thermal blanket. The bedspread was old and faded. The front door did not lock. They did send someone to fix it and I don't know if they did since we left. We asked for another room and she said she did not have one. We left. Since it was after check-in time we did not get our deposit of $85.00 back. She kept $50.00 of it which I suspect she pocketed. We never even looked in the bathroom. I am sure it was just as bad if not worse.

• Stayed: April 2006
1  Thank gogal14
Reviewed February 12, 2006

Good value for this area. Excellent maid service, clean room with clean carpet. King size bed was well worn with some sagging. Breakfast of toast, donuts, cold ceral (instant oatmeal if you heat water in Microwave); watered down orange juice, (with other juice choices I didn't try) apples, oranges, and small muffins. Coffee medicore. Everything in well equiped room worked. Wireless internet access works, but you are left to discover how to get on with password. Front desk man never smiled and volunteered no information beyond where the room was. He must hate his job. Too bad.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business
1  Thank SkinnyDDS
A TripAdvisor Member
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed April 29, 2005

My husband and I booked this hotel for 4 nights--it was SO terrible that we could only stay one night (without sleep.) Heres a list of why not to stay EVER
1. Dried feces/vomit on bathroom door
2. Safety concerns--door had 1" gap, which led to outside parking lot.
3. We both had black feet from walking barefoot(I had to wear flip-flops after shower to stay clean.)
4. The toilet had to be flushed 3+ times to go down.
5. They didnt have available room we had booked one month prior.
6. Manager "K" agreed with our travel company to reimburse last three nights, which he later denied and is now refusing to refund. He is extremely rude and obviously does not care about his hotel, nor his guests. I will never stay here, or another Ramada ever again and I hope you dont either.

• Stayed: March 2005
East Side
Omni La Mansion del Rio
Omni La Mansion del Rio
#24 of 358 in San Antonio

Been to Motel 6 San Antonio - Fiesta Trails? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 San Antonio - Fiesta Trails

Address: 9447 I-10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230 (Formerly Knights Inn San Antonio / Medical Center / Fiesta Area)
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #303 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Price Range: $52 - $119 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 San Antonio - Fiesta Trails 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Motel-6, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Motel 6 San Antonio - Fiesta Trails reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Knights Inn San Antonio/Medical Center/Fiesta Area Hotel San Antonio