Where to start??? DO NOT STAY HERE! That's a good place. We booked 2 rooms, one for my family and one for my parents. I will start at the beginning.
1. We tried to call from Sea World for directions and they would not answer the phone. When he finally answered we were put on hold forever.
2. When we got there we realized why he didn't answer...he's alone!
3. There was a line of guests requesting towels. We were told the maid forgets to put them in the room!
4. The rooms stink, I mean literally stink.
5. My son headed to the bathroom to find dried urine on the toilet seat.
6. My parents room came complete with a "gift" in the toilet!
7. Our bed had a clump (as though someone had cleaned their hairbrush) of hair in it.
8. Our feet were black from the nasty floor.
9. The bedding and pillows are as old as the hotel itself.
10. The bottom of the bathtub was cracked and peeling up.
11. The in room coffee maker literally took over an hour to brew 2 cups of coffee.
12. When we turned on the heater it smelled as though we were burning our car tires.
13. The toilets were so loud when you flushed them that I am sure they could here it at the HEB next door.
Other than that...I highly recommend it! Do yourself a favor and pay a few more dollars for a decent hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Motel-6, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Motel 6 San Antonio - Fiesta Trails reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn San Antonio/Medical Center/Fiesta Area Hotel San Antonio